Chapter 25

Author's POV

The next day Sohyun and the others (you all know what I mean by "the others" right 😊) except Jin went to clear things up with the principal and Mrs. Kim.

Sohyun and Namjoon were the one's to enter the principal's office. Soon then Jenny arrived with Jin who is now waiting outside with the others.

"So you're with her I don't get it that you still had the guts to go with after what she's done to YOUR WIFE!" Ji Eun said.
"Ji Eun-ah don't talk like that to your brother" Taehyung tried to calm her down.
"I don't care if he's my brother. I don't want to see my bestfriend hurt because of you and now guess what!? I'm taking YOUR WIFE to go out with one of my handsome friend let's see how will you react to that!" Ji Eun continued.
"Ji Eun-ah let's stop this" Jin replied calmly.
"Whatever get out of my sight" Ji Eun hissed.

Jin's POV

I'm sorry Sohyun-ah. If you only knew the reason why I had to go out with her.

(Phone Rings)
"Hello?" I anwered
"Come to my house now" Jennie the other line answered back
"Why? What do you want? Jenny I already told you we're done" out of annoyance I told her.
"If you don't come know you will regret it" then she hang-up the phone.

I don't know why she wants me to go there but I got this feeling that if I don't go something wrong would happen. As I entered their home I was greeted by Jenny's parents instead of her. Why would she ask me to come here then let her parents be the one to take care of me.

"Mr. Mrs. Choi where's Jennie she asked me to come here" I started.
"Jin-ah let us go first to the living room" I just followed them there and sat on the sofa.
"Jin-ah we know you are already married and  we also know it's a fixed marriage" Jennie's mother started.
"Mrs. Choi where are you going with this?" I went straight to the point. There really is something fishy going on.
"Ah...don't judge us but we just want our daughter to be happy..."
"Mrs. Choi just get to the point" I said once more.
"Don't break up with our daughter or you will face severe consequences besides your marriage is fixed which means there's no love in it." Mr. Choi said

I couldn't do anything and just agreed because they said they would tell the media that our marriage was fixed and they would hurt Sohyun. So basically they threathened me.

Now my sister's hates me because I was siding with Jennie. I wanted to tell them why I still went with Jennie but Jennie's parents warned me not to tell anyone about this.

What should I do now. I'm already exhausted on all of this.

Author's POV

Sohyun, Namjoon, and Jennie are now in the principal's office together with Mrs. Kim.

"Mr. Xi, we now have the evidence to prove that Sohyun didn't cheat in the exams" Namjoon started. He handed the flashdrive to Mr. Xi.

The principal and Mrs. Kim watched the clip.
After a while they turned their attention from the laptop to Sohyun, Namjoon and Jennie.

"Ms. Choi tell me what were you doing at Mrs. Kim's table the day before the exam?" Mr. Ci questioned.
"Me?...What would I be doing at Mrs. Kim's table late at night?" Jennie answered back in what seems like a nervous voice.
"Don't play games with us Ms. Kim were not fools!" Mr. Xi began to raise his voice.
"How did you know it was late at night then?" Namjoon asked amusement evident in his voice.
"I...I really didn't do it...Mr. Xi, Mrs. Kim believe me...they are just blaming it on me because they hate me." Jennie started fake crying to look innocent infront of Mr. Xi and Mrs. Kim.
"Stop acting innocent because we know what kind of person you are" Namjoon exclaimed irritated.
"Just admit that you did it because lying won't do you good anyway" Sohyun finally spoke up.
"Shut up bitch! So what if I'm the one who did it?!" Jennie's true colors finally showed up.
"Enough! Ms. Choi after the two weeks semestral break you will be suspended for a week." Mr. Xi said.
"Yeah whatever do what you want. There's no point on coming to this school filled with bitches anyway." Jennie extorted then exited the room.
"Ms. Kim I'm sorry that these problems came to you. Don't worry we will be giving you back your grades" Mr. Xi said as he faced Sohyun
"Thank you Mr. Xi" Sohyun replied then bowed in respect. Namjoon did the same.
"Go now and enjoy your two weeks vacation" Mr. Xi said with a smile.

Sohyun and Namjoon finally went out of the principal's office to be greeted by Ji Eun and the others.

"So how did it go? Why did Jennie came out with smoke coming out of her ears and nose?" Typical Ji Eun asked.
"Sohyun got her grades back" Namjoon replied for her.
"Does that mean we get to go to Japan now?" Jungkook exclaimed in excitement.
"Yes. I already arranged everthing our flight is tomorrow on 5 P.M. All you have to do know is pack your things" Yoongi replied.
"Wah Yoongi hyung thank you!" Everyone said.
"Where's Jin hyung?" Namjoon asked
"Don't mind him. He already left with Jennie. Let us just go hone and pack our bags okay" Ji Eun said.
"He is still coming with us right?" Sohyun asked out of the blue but none of them answered which she took it for they don't know.
"Yah Sohyun-ah forget about him and just enjoy okay." Ji Eun said breaking the silence.
"You're right. I already told myself to forget my feelings for him.....Ji Eun-ah I heard you have a friend I could meet with." Sohyun replied with a half-hearted smile.
"Ahh...he told me he and his friends will go on vacation in Japan too...I can help you meet up with him." Ji Eun replied.
"Good. I'll go first to pack my things then" Sohyun said and left with out any other words.

"Ahh...I feel really bad for her...if Jin hyung's not gonna turn to her then I will teach him a lesson. Ji Eun-ah don't be mad" Taehyung said
"It's okay I think he deserves it." Ji Eun said

Everyone just sighs and went home.