Chapter 20

Author's POV

The next day the two completely ignored each other.

"Hey guys somethings up with those two" as Taehyung pointed his chopsticks at Sohyun and Jin the scene last night once again entered Sohyun's mind.

"Yah are you blushing?" Taehyung asked browsed knitted together.
"Waah me? Blushing? Psht dream on" Sohyun said covering her face with her hair.
"Aww noona did something happen last night?" Namjoon asked teasing. Sohyun was blushing so hard.
"Don't tell me...you two had--" Namjoon got cut off when Jin covered his mouth.
"Yah don't be ridiculous. Nothing happened last night" Jin said retreating his hand.
Everybody just nodded and continued eating.

"Yah oppa mother wants you to come home for a while and also bring Sohyun with you" Ji Eun's voice was muffled due to the amount of food stuffed in her mouth.
"Ohh okay and lil sis will you have some manners. Don't talk when your mouth is full" Jin agreed.
"Tsk as if you don't talk when your mouth is full too" Ji Eun spat.
"Ji Eun-sshi I'd rather take his advice because Taehyung is here" Sohyun whispered giggling at Ji Eun. Ji Eun just hit her shoulder and just continued to eat.

After everyone was full they went to their classes as it's five minutes before the bell rings.

----------On the other hand----------

"Aish I really hate that bitch" Jennie said caking her face with make-up.
"I really hate her too" Lisa said.
"Hey isn't the test in four weeks?" Rose questioned.
"Yup" Jennie replied.
"Hey I have an idea" Jennie said with an evil smirk.

----------Two weeks later----------

The two week study break began and all of Bangtan, Sohyun, Ji Eun and Tzuyu are now at Sohyun and Jin's house.

"Ughh this is so hard. I can't understand anything" Jimin grabbed a fistfull of his hair in frustration. They were studying Math except Namjoon, Sohyun and Ji Eun.
"Noona how do you do this?" Jimin showed his paper to Sohyun.
"It's easy......" and Sohyun began to explain.
"Thanks noona I think I got it now" Jimin showed his eyesmile and Sohyun just ruffled his hair.

They studied until it was lunchtime. Jungkook's stomach growled saying he was hungry.

"Welp I'm hungry too" Tzuyu said rubbing her stomach.
"What do you guys want to eat?" Jin asked closing his notes.
"Fried chickin!" Hoseok
"Kimbap!" Namjoon
"Bibimbap!" Jimin
"Ice cream!" When Taehyung and Jungkook said that everybody looked at them weirdly.
"Really Taekook ice cream for lunch? I won't be full with that" Ji Eun said.
"We'll have ice cream for dessert then" Jin said.

He stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"Uhh guys sorry the fridge is empty. We didn't have time to do the groceries because of studying. So do you guys want to order the food or hit the supermarket?" Jin stated.
"Mhmm let's hit the supermarket. I think it'll be fun" Ji Eun stated her opinion. Everyone agreed to her opinion and went to the supermarket.

They took a five minute walk to the supermarket.

"Hey guys do you want jajang tteokbokki for lunch?" Jin asked
"Ne!" Lucky for him everyone agreed.

They started picking the ingredients and of course Taehyung being Taehyung he first went to grab A LOT of ice cream followed by Jungkook and Tzuyu.

"Noona what flavor do you love?" Jungkook asked while raising two ice cream in his hand.
"Oh I'll get the Strawberry Vanilla" Sohyun answered.
"Ok how about you Ji Eun noona?"
"Uhm I'll get the...Chocolate"

Jungkook took 3 strawberry vanilla and 3 chocolate flavored ice creams for Sohyun and Ji Eun and for his hyungs he took 3 for every flavor they love and put it in the trolley.

After about half an hour they finally went to the cashier to pay.

"OMO are we seriously gonna buy all that ice cream?" Jin said staring at the trolley that was filled with A LOT OF ICE CREAM Taekook and Tzuyu were pushing toward the others.
"Are you guys seriously gonna eat all that?" Yoongi said pointing at the ice creams.
"Duh hyung be thankful...We took 3 ice creams for EVERY flavor you all love" Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully.
"Can all that fit in the fridge though" Hoseok said
"Don't worry! Sohyun unnie and Jin oppa have a huge refrigerator right!" Tzuyu said cheerfully pushing the trolley to the cashier.

They just paid for what they got and headed to Sohyun and Jin's place.

"Ok I'm just gonna start cooking you guys just do your things" Jin said as he entered the kitchen.
"I'll just help him with the groceries" Sohyun said disappearing from the living room.