Chapter V

The next day

Sohyun's POV

Beeeeepp beeeeeepp

I was woken up by my stupid alarm. I saw the time and it was just 5 in the morning. I woke up and took a shower after that I then put on my school uniform.

I went downstairs and made breakfast for me and Tae oppa since mom and dad are on a business trip. Yes I can cook and we have a made but I insisted to cook but they also helped. I just made some pancakes. I hope oppa would love it.

I went to his room to wake him up

"YAH oppa wake up were gonna be late" I shouted to wake him up. Uuggghh so hard to wake, such a heavy sleeper.

"Fine, maybe I'll just use water to wake you up" I said and was about to go to his bathroom when he suddenly sat up from his bed.
"Woah, ok I'm up" he said. Tskk now I know how to wake you up.

"Palli and take a bath" I said and exited his room.

After a few minutes he finally came down.

"I made breakfast hope you like it" I said and smiled to him.
"You didn't add poison right?" He questioned
"Oppa if I wanted you dead I would have put poison in it" I said calmly.

He sat down and tasted it

"Sooo...??" I asked how the pancakes tasted. He didn't answer but took another one and shoved it into his mouth. 5 minutes passed and he ate all the pancakes.

"Well I guess you loved it" I smiled
"Best pancakes I've ever tasted" He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

We went out and saw the others. I waved at them

"Annyeong" I said and smiled sweetly at them.

They greeted me as well and we all went inside the car.

"Tae oppa can we go to Starbucks today I'm craving for some Americano" I asked him.

"Is it  okay for you guys?" Tae asked the others
"Well ok" they all agreed.

After some minutes we finally arrived at Starbucks, my favorite coffee shop. I ordered what I want.

"Don't you guys wanna have something to drink?" I asked them
"Well I was thinking of what I want to get" Jungkook said while tapping his chin.

After they ordered, we immediately set off to school.

As we arrived I saw my two lovely bestfriends.

"Sorry we weren't able to join you to school" they both said in unison.
"It's ok, let's go" I told them and linked my arms with the two so I'm practically in between them.

•*•*•*•*•*•

After classes finished Sohyun, her friends and BTS as well drove home.

Sorry guys if this chapter is so short
Bye guys. NO IDEA ON WHAT TO WRITE!!