Chapter VII (Wedding)

Today is the day that I will get to married with the man I've always liked since first year, Kim Seokjin. I'm really happy and sad at the same time.

I'm happy because I will marry the one the I love and sad because he don't even love me.

There was only 5 minutes before the ceremony starts. I peeked at outside and saw so many people there.

"It's time my dear" Appa came to me and kissed my forehead
"Appa I'm nervous" I told him shaking
"Don't be do this for your grandparents" He told me and smiled

"Sir it's time" one of the planner told us

Once the music started playing the door infront us opened slowly. Ones we entered I saw BTS smiling and my two bestfriends. I saw Jin on the altar smiling. I know he's just pretending to be happy infront of he's parents.

When we reached were Jin was, my appa offered Jin my hands.

(Let's just skip it to the kissing part. I don't really know much about weddings hehe)

"I may now pronounce you 'husband' and 'wife'. You may now kiss the bride" after the priest said that my heart was racing fast that it may pop out of my chest.

Jin leaned closer to me to 'kiss' me while I just closed my eyes waiting for him to do it.

"Don't get your hopes too high" He whispered and kissed my cheeks. I heard the people cheer for us. After that he walked away to his parents. I was so disappointed because he didn't kiss my lips.

I walked to my parents and hugged them really tight.

"Well done my daughter" Appa hugged me and patted my back.
"We're so proud of you" Eomma said while crying.
"Eomma don't cry cause you're gonna make me cry too and my make-up will be ruined" I told her. She just giggled. After we talked for a few minutes, I went to BTS and the two.

"Oppaaa" I run to Tae and hugged him real tight.
"What's the matter?" He questioned
"Nothing" I answered
"I'm sorry you have to marry him" jungkook came to me and hugged me.
"It's okay. I just hope he would love me back" I said trying to hold back my tears.

After the wedding the others left and only my parents Jin's parents are left.

Jin's POV

Gosh my whole body hurts. Arrggghh. After this wedding ended only the parents and us two were left.

"Jin-ah Sohyun-ah come here" Appa called us two.
"Wae?" I asked
"Here this is our gift for the two of you" he gave me a key
"Go to this address. That will be your house" Eomma gave me a paper that contains where that address is.
"And all your clothes and others are already there" Mrs. Im said

"So you're saying we will be living in the same roof" she asked
"Ne, I hope you two would go well" Mrs. Im said. Tsk as if.
"Of course we will be" I lied and hugged her waist. Of course we have to act infront of our parents.

After we talked we went to the house they gave us.

When we reached there I saw her sleeping. I saw her features. I never thought she would be this beauti----. Oh no what am I thinking. Kim Seokjin snap out of it you don't like her. You have Jenny.

"Yah, irreona were here" I shook her and she moved lightly. Oh gosh she's so cu--- NO STOP IT ARGHH.
"Oh mian. I fell asleep" She said while rubbing her eyes.

We went in the house.

Sohyun's POV

Wow this house is so big. There are ten guest rooms in the left wing and two Master's Bed Room in the right wing.

"Umm where's my room?" I asked Jin cause I'm so tired and I wanna sleep since we have school tomorrow.
"Your room's on the right wing second door" he said. I immediately went in my room took a short shower to freshen myself up and went to bed.

Yey there married now. So how was their wedding? Yes I know it's lame. Byee~ Author me out......