Chapter 12

Sohyun's POV

After eating our lunch we, me, Jieun, and Zuyu went to our favorite place, the garden yes our school has a huge garden.

As soon as we arrived there I could feel the warm breeze touching my skin. It felt so comfortable and relaxing.

There were only us here. I don't get why other students don't want to come here. If not here they're either in the sports field or in their classrooms.

We walked to a tree near the pond and sat under the tree.

"Hey guys do you think me and Jin will love me back?" I suddenly questioned them.
"Of course he will" Ji Eun said happily.
"But he got a girlfriend isn't it called cheating already?" I said sadly
"Yah stop being so emotional she is just her girlfriend and you you're his wife. Besides I don't know why he would choose someone like that bitch she is only after his money" Tzuyu said and digusted at the last part.

"Do you love my brother that much?" Ji Eun asked. I just sobbed.
"Of course I do if not,why would I be crying because of him right know?" I said while Tzuyu hugged me.
"If so I have a plan to make him fall for you" Ji Eun said with a smirk plastered on her face.
"That stupid brother of mine is just blinded by that bitch ugghhh I hate her so much even our parents doesn't like her" She continued.
"I'm so thankful I found friends like you" I said teary and hugged them in awe.

After our hugging session, Ji Eun told me her plans.

"Okay so here's the plan: We are gonna make him jealous." Ji Eun said smirking evilly
"How?" Zuyu asked. Yeah how exactly
"We're gonna need some help" She said.
"Okay so from who?" I asked
"Maybe one of BTS oppa" She said
"We will talk about this with BTS except Jin after class okay since the classes are about to start" Ji Eun said.

We nodded and stood up and wipe away the dust on our skirt. We went to our classes and before the bell rang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody so what do y'all think about Ji Eun's plan? Great right 🙃🙃🙃.

Anyways who do you think will be paired up with Ji Eun with the plan? Jungkook? Namjoon? Jimin? Suga? Comment below let's see who will be on the next chapter.

Sorry for the short chapter btw and chapter is basically Sohyun and her fiends.

Byeeuuu 😄😄😄