Chapter VIII (Honeymoon)

Plane going to London will leave in 5 minutes. All passengers please get inside the plane. Thank you

Sohyun's POV

Yey this is it were going to London for the firstime. Gosh I really wanted to go there.

Actually Taehuggy and suggest on us going to Vancouver, Canada but our parents already booked us in a hotel in London so we have no choice.

And yes we will go there for our honeymoon.

Jin's POV

Me and Sohyun are now on a plane going to London for our honeymoon. Our parents already planned this so we have no choice.

Why do we even have to go to this honeymoon?! I mean it's just a waste of time but I think not for the girl that is sitting beside me. I sigh and put my phone on airplane mode.

After 5minutes the plane finally took off. The trip to London was four hours from Seoul.
(A/N: to be honest guys, I don't really know how many hours is the trip to London from Korea hehe) Arggghh that's gonna be a lot of time to reach there.

Since I was bored I decided to check my instagram. After some time I got bored and I was about to keep my phone until I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked at my right to see Sohyun sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

Woow I never thought she could be this beautiful. NOOOOO Ani please don't tell me I'm falling for her. Arrggghhh

Attention passengers, the plane will now land in 3 minutes please turn off your monitors. Thank you

As soon as they said that, I woke Sohyun up.

"Yah were here wake up" I asked softly while moving her shoulder. She stirred a bit and rubbed her eyes.
"Ohh, I'm sorry. Ummm were here yet?"
"Ne, let's go" I said and stood up

Sohyun's POV

Yey were finally here. We took our luggage and went to the house our parents rented us.

Woaahh, this house is soooo beautiful. We went to our my room and immediately jump on my bed. Well the house had two rooms.

I stood up from my bed and took a short shower. After my short shower, I jump on the bed and fall into a deep slumber.

**********skip to morning**********

I woke up feeling fully energized. Wooow I've never been this energized my whole life. Well it's a new day. Ohh yeah I can't wait to walk arround London.

I stood up from my bed and did my morning routine.

Jin's POV

I woke up feeling pain in my shoulder. Uuuggghh. I must've slept in a bad position last night

I stood up and went to the kitchen to get some water. And to cook food for 'us' to eat.

While looking inside the fridge, I finally decided that I will cook some eggs and bacon. Just some simple breakfast.

Well for your info we rented a house our parents actually. I really love this house it got everything we needed. Woow they really prepared everything.

Sohyun's POV

Yehet can't wait to stroll down London.

I went down stairs to find Jin preparing breakfast. Waaahhh eggs and bacon for breakfast yey.

"Did you cook all of this?" I asked Jin to make sure if he really cooked it.
"Who else in the house would so it?" He replied. Woow you are so rude man.

We finally sat down and started eating. After we finished breakfast, I asked him if we could explore around London and gladly he said yes.

(I'm sorry guys buy let's just skip this honeymoon)