CHAPTER IX (BACK TO SCHOOL)

It's been a week since we were back from our honeymoon in London. And yeah we're back to school again.

I really missed my two besties. I walked to school to see them standing at the school gates waving at me. I smiled and waved back.

"Heey, our Sohyun is back" Ji Eun said cheerfully.
"Of course" I smiled at them.
"Sooo, how was the honeymoon?" Zuyu asked
"It was great and yeah I enjoyed myself" I said that with a bright smile.
"Ya better give us something from there" Eun said while pointing at me. She is so childish.
"Of course I got you something" I said and handed them some paperbags which contains;
Three fashionable coats for each of them, fashionable pink boots for Eun and blue for Tzuyu, and two pairs of black Nike shoes for each of them.

"Omo, this is just so my type! Gomawo Hyun-ah" they both said in unison and hugged me.
"I know, I know but can you release me now I can't breath" I told them.

"Gomawo again Hyun-ah" Zuyu said.
"Okay let's go to class before the bell rings" I said and linked my arms with the both of them.

Once we reached our classroom, first one I saw is the person I hated the most. Jennie

"Look who's back from their honeymoon" Jennie said while shooting daggers through her eyes at me.
"Why ya jealous because it's not you??" I spat at her. That made her real mad
"How dare you talk back to me. You just wait and see I'm gonna make you suffer!!" She shouted and left the room.

"Tsskk, such a loser" Zuyu muttered.

Soon the bell rang saying that classes are about to start. Our homeroom teacher also our first subject English came in and started her lesson.

After a few minutes the door busted open and their stood Jin panting. He's late. Gosh I forgot to wake him up this morning because of my excitement to meet my friends. Ughhh

Jin's POV

"Mr. Kim Seokjin why were you late?" Mrs. Lee, our teacher asked.
"Mianhae seonsangnim. I over slept" I apologized. This is my first time being late. Well it's Sohyun's fault for not waking me up
"I hope this would never happen again. Take your seat" Mrs. Lee said while adjusting her glasses.

I looked around to find some extra chairs. The girls were smiling a lot hoping for me to sit with them. Ughh as if I'm gonna sit with one of them. I walked towards Sohyun and sit beside her. You are gonna pay for not waking me up.

*****after school*****

Sohyun's POV

Finally the class ended. I'm so tired I can't wait to lay on my soft comfortable bed.

As soon as I went inside the house I saw Jin sitting at the living room crossing his arms infront of his chest.

"Ohh you're here" I said smiling a bit.
"Yes I'm here" he talked back.

I walked passed him to my room but as I was about to set foot on the stairs.....

"Yah where do you think you're going?" Jin asked crossing his arms.
"To my room where else" I answered calmly.
"Nah-uh you-----" he pointed at me while walking towards me. Gosh what is it now.
"Have to pay for what you've done" he said while standing in front of me and only INCHES apart from my face.
"What did I do?" I asked innocently until it hit me. Oh no is this about not waking him up this morning?!

"You will be my slave for a week. Arraseo?" He said seriously.
"Ne" I said while turning my face away have no choice but to follow him for this week. It's my fault for not waking him up. It's okay Sohyun endure it just for a week. *sigh*