Chapter 19

Author's POV

It was now lunch. Sohyun, Ji Eun and Tzuyu went to get lunch at the school's cafeteria of course.

"Yah what's on the menu for today?" Tzuyu asked.
"Mhm I heard pizza's on the menu for today" Ji Eun answered
"PIZZA! Oh yeah I've been craving for it a minute ago.  Let's go girls before the others order it all" Tzuyu said dragging Sohyun and Ji Eun with her to the cafeteria.

When they were passing through Jennie and her 'friends' table Ji Eun slipped and of course fell flat on her face.

Taehyung who is sitting with his friends stood up immediately and went to her side. His friends also followed. Squating he helped Ji Eun up.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked softly
"Yeah I'm okay" she answered face red in embarassement.

Sohyun's POV

What the!! This bitch is getting super bitchy.

"Yah! Micheosso?! Yah when will you ever change that BITCHY attitude of yours huh" I roared. Arghh she is getting on my nerves now.
"Bitchy? Uh how dare you. You are the one who's a bitch here" Jennie replied arms and legs crossed looking at us.
"Tsk me a bitch? How can you tell I'm a bitch" I crossed her arms.

Uh now we are the spotlight in the freakin' cafeteria even Jin and his friends are looking at us.

"You are a bitch because FIRST YOU STOLE JIN OPPA AND SECOND YOUR BEING TOO CLOSE WITH BANGTAN AND NOW YOUR FRIEND THERE IS INLOVE WITH TAEHYUNG WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BELONG TO LISA!" Jennie roared while standing.
"Wow that was a pretty NICE excuse for being a bitch. First of all I DIDN'T STEAL JIN AND SECOND IT'S NATURAL I'M CLOSE WITH THEM BECAUSE MY BROTHER BRING THEM OVER TO OUR HOUSE" I spat back.
"Well on the second why didn't you ignore them when they come over to your house huh?!!" Jennie questioned.
"Ignore them? That would be rude of me. My parents thought me to be kind to people who comes over our house." I answered
"Arghh come on girls let's go" Jennie said in defeat. Her so called friends of course followed her.

"Tsk how dare her call me a bitch" I said and turned around to see Ji Eun.
"Yah are you really okay?" I questioned worriedly.
"Mhm. Wow you were really rough back there. I didn't know you were THAT brave" duh of course I am she just pushed my last button sooo.
"Waahh sis I didn't know you would turn into an enraged elephant when your last button is pushed" Taehyung said.
"Noona you looked like a badass back there"
"Thanks Kookie now let's get some pizza I'm pretty sure Tzuyu's stomach has been growling for years" I said while giggling at the last part.
"Noonaa~~ you embarasses me infront of Kookie" Tzuyu whisper-yelled while whinning tugging at my right arm. I just giggled.
"Let's go" I said and also linked my other arm with Ji Eun.
"Come to our table after you order okay" I just hummed and Yoongi walked off to their table

I saw Jin and he looked...jealous? Ohh I forgot about the plan we planned of course.

Our pizza is here yehet! We went to their table  and I sat down with Yoongi gotta stick to the plan if I want him to break up with that bitch.

Jin's POV

Is she freakin' serious?! My seat is empty and she even chose to sit the I'm freakin' husband.

"Yah hyung what's with the face?" Jimin who's on my left asked.
"What are you talking about?" I said still staring at Sohyun and Yoongi happily eating their pizza.
"Your face has the look of you know jealous. And wait why are you staring INTENSELY at Sohyun noona?" This kid is even wiggling his eyebrows and now everyone on the table is now looking at me. Freakin' Park Jimin.
"Pffts Jin oppa, jealous? Why would he be jealous he has a girlfriend"
"Oh shut up Ji Eun and guys I'm not jealous okay" I said
"If you say so. Stop starring at Sohyun then you'll make her feel uncomfortable" Yoongi said. Tsk uncomfortable? You're the one who should stop flirting with her cause I'm her HUSBAND and you two aren't really a thing. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating.