Chapter 17 (Jealous)

Author's POV

They were now on there way to a Korean Barbeque Restaurant.

Jin ordered some meat to cook or grill (You guys know what I mean right??) And orders some lettuce.

The dishes soon  was served and Yongi started roasting it (Haha is it the right word?? 😂😂)

"Yah feed Sohyun and do lovey dovey things together" Jihyun whispered to Yoongi.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked.
"Of course. Now do it I wanna see my brother's expression" Jihyun said while smirking.

Since Sohyun is right beside Yoongi and Jihyun on the left she heard what she said. Jin was just infront them.

"Sohyun-ah open your mouth oppa will feed you" Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

Sohyun on the other hand was blushing slightly. She thought it was embarrassing.
She opened her mouth and Yoongi proceed on feeding her.

Jin who was watching was burning in anger.
Damn Yoongi I'm gonna sue you.

"Oppa are you okay?" Tzuyu who was beside Kookie questioned.
"Ahh ne" Jin said through gritted teeth.
"Yah! hyung why did you broke the chopsticks!!? Aish hyung are gonna be Namjoon hyung too!" Jungkook almost yelled.

Jin looked at the chopsticks he was holding.
"Sorry. I'm just gonna go to the toilet" Jin excused himself.

Jihyun on the other side was blushing cause of holding her laughter. As soon as Jin was out of sight Jihyun bursted out laughing and soon was joined by the others.

"Haha noona did you see his face it was hilarious" Jungkook was laughing non stop.
"Yeah it's as if smoke was coming out of his nose and ears" Taehyung was almost in tears.
"He was sure jealous" Jihyun said while laughing.
"Ohh okay so your plan worked out Jihyun" Sohyun said.
"Yup I can't wait till he break up with that bitch and come running to you" Jihyun said.

Jin's POV

Arggghh what is this feeling? Everytime I see Yoongi doing lovey-dovey stuff with Sohyun I feel the urge to punch Yoongi in the face and pull Sohyun beside me. Ahh just what is this feeling?

Wait.....am I..... Jealous??

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait... Jin's jealous.....
Awwe I hope you find your true love....

Hi guyzz

Byeuu 😄😄

-khai_xoxo*~