Chapter 15

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the reads/votes/comments! Ya'll are so encouraging and I'm so glad that so many people are loving this story

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the reads/votes/comments! Ya'll are so encouraging and I'm so glad that so many people are loving this story. Your continued support would be so appreciated!

Ellison and Tom walked along the cobblestone of King's Cross Station. They had ran through Platform 9 ¾, to the muggle side of the station, where they would meet Ellison's parents. Ellison had asked Tom to accompany her on Easter holiday almost a month before, and the closer the day came, the more nervous she had become. Now, here they were, about to spend an entire weekend together ... alone.

Tom's demeanor was calm and collected, as it always was. If he were nervous in the slightest, he certainly wasn't eluding to it. They walked a few more yards until the crowd they had been following dispersed, revealing a couple waiting beside a light blue car. The woman was a bit taller than Ellison, with hair just as dark that hung in loose curls as Ellison's did. The man was tall and broad with light brown hair that complemented his deep green eyes. Her parents.

They waved as she and Tom came into view, her mother embracing her in a tight hug when they had reached them.

"Hello mum," Ellison said returning her mother's embrace.

"Oh darling, we've missed you!" her mother exclaimed, releasing her embrace and grabbing Ellison by the shoulders, inspecting her up and down.

"I've missed you both," Ellison said, returning the smile her mother wore.

"Hello dear," a deep voice called from behind her.

"Hello dad," she replied, as a hand clasped around her shoulder, giving it a light squeeze before pulling her into another embrace.

"And you must be Tom," her mother said, turning her attentions to the dark haired boy before her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Pennifold," Tom began, flashing a charming smile as he extended a hand to her mother, "to meet you both," he added, nodding in her father's direction.

"The pleasure is ours," Mr. Pennifold began, extending a hand to greet Tom.

"I would say so," her mother agreed. "I was just telling George it's about time we met the infamous Tom Riddle. You're all our Ellison ever talks about." Tom smiled, glancing in Ellison's direction. She could feel her cheeks turning red.

"Mum..." she began, gritting her teeth.

"Oh sorry dear, but it's true." Her mother replied, the smile on her face never faltering.

"Well now that introductions are over, and Anne's finished embarrassing Ellison, why don't we head home?" her father said, grinning as her cheeks brightened into a deep shade of crimson.

The drive home was filled with pleasant conversation about school, Quidditch, and any other topic Mrs. Pennifold could think of until they had finally reached their destination. The house was a quaint one on the outskirts of Barnton. The house itself was larger than most, with a bricked exterior and a picket fence lining the property. A flower garden with a gazebo adorned the path to the guest house, where Tom would be staying for the weekend.