Chapter 1 - And we're back! (Veckett and Casha)

Vanessa Pov:

I am so happy to be back!! I can't believe how my summer went so Well! I went to prima camp with Beckett and I talked to Carly every day! It's sad That the prima camp only was for 8 weeks, I was having the time of my life! I haven't talked to Carly or Beckett or Sasha or anyone for 2 weeks! That is one of the reasons why it's so good to be back!

-Vi!!!

I heard someone call. It was Carly. I hug her as tigh as I can.

- I haven't talked to you for so long! What have you been up to?

I ask still smilling.

- nothing much. I have been hanging with Sasha.

Carly Pov:

- nothing much. I have been hanging with Sasha.

I say smilling. It has been the best summer ever! On tour with Selena Gomez, talking to my BFF and hanging with friends. But it's good to be back at Keaton! I'm glad we could save our school!

- Let's get in!

Vanessa says smilling like a crazy.
We run to the dance studio.

Vanessa Pov:

We run to the studio and I see Beckett talking to Sasha. I slowly walk Next to him.

- Is this MS. Hemswell (an: I don't know How to speel it) class? - I say behind Beckett.

- Yes it- Beckett turns around, sees me and spins me in the air.

While That I can see Ci huging Sasha.

Carly Pov:

I see Sasha and Beckett talking and, of course, Vi hugs Beckett. While That Sasha notices me and hugs me, for a Really long time, Really long, like even after Beckett puts Vi down. But I Let him do it. We have been getting closer since I came Back for my tour and Vi was still on prima camp.

Sasha Pov:

I'm hugging Ci for so long but She lets me do it. I want to do it. We have been getting closer this last weeks and I don't know... I am kinda falling for her.

Beckett Pov:

I spin Vanessa in the air the second I see her. I like her so much and we haven't talk in 2 weeks and just so happy to see her.

Vanessa Pov:

Beckett puts me down and leans in for a Kiss. I back down.

- What? - He says kinda annoyed.
- you can't Kiss me Here! Your mom's staring at us! Wait until the end of the class. - I say on a whisper.

It gets silence between us. While That I see Carly and Sasha still hugging. What Did I miss? Sudently Beckett says:

- Can't wait!

And with that he kisses me. For a moment I forget his mom is there and everyone else. It's just the two of us. We hear MS. Hemswell coughing and quickly pull away.

- Well I see you have already say Hi to everyone again so lets get to work. - She says staring at me.

I fell my face so red and pull my head down but Beckett just laughs.

- is it funny?! - I ask.
- yah! - He says before Kiss my cheek and walk to the bar.

I am so red right now! I see Sasha and Carly looking at me after their long hug. What are these two up to?

Carly Pov:

As Sasha and I pull away we start talking about the time the two of us went to that coffe and started to dance on top of the table. I wasn't listening half of the conversation as I thing of all the things we have done this summer and of how it has been super funny hanging with him. Wait! No Carly you are not falling for him again! After our chat we look at Vi who is so red. I guess it is cause of what MS. Hemswell Said.

Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter! I only can upload once a week (on saturdays) because of school! I will put a surprise on the Next chapter! 'Till Next week!

Bye!