Chapter 3 - The Met (Casha)

After school at dance studio:

Carly Pov:

Sasha and I are at the dance studio. We are really getting along. I may have a little crush on him... But That's it! Only a little crush.

Sasha Pov:

As we dance I fell so happy to be here with Carly. Only the two of us. Together.

Sudently, Carly trips and almost felt, if I hadn't catched her. Our faces are so close right now that I can fell her heart beatting. I think She's leaning in. I lean in as well and we're almost kissing when I hear a clap of hands.

Carly Pov:

As I hear a clap, I quickly pull away from Sasha. What just happenned?! Were we going to Kiss?! I turn around and see... Austin. What is he doing Here?! And why is he clapping?

- greeeeat dance guys... Almost as good as the primas. - He says as He walks Next to Sasha. - sad you'll never be as good as them.

He is so... Ugh!!! I can't even think with Austin Here!

- What do you want? - Sasha asks still kinda shocked about What appenned between us.
- I just came to see the actors for my movie. It Will be a romance, am I right Sasha? - Austin asks.

What does He mean with that?

- go away! - Sasha demands.
- why? Was I interrompeting something? I Guess Sasha got his girl Uh? - Austin says smilling.
- What do you mean? - I ask madly.
- forget it! He is jerk. - Sasha says almost screaming.
- oh i'm sorry! - Austin says with irony. - I always thought you had a crush on Carly, Sasha.
- What if I had?! That's none of your business! - Sasha says.

Did He really just Said That?!

- so it's true. - Austin says. - well I Guess it was meant to be, now That I Let go of Carly. It's funny how She picked me Over you. I thought it was Because you weren't strong enough.

As Austin finishes, Sasha runs to him and punches him on the nose. I just stare at them. I don't know What to do! After That I see the primas, Vi and MS. Hemswell entering the room. Two boys from the primas grab Sasha's arm and MS. Hemswell says:

- Sasha Roy! On the principal's Office now! You too Austin!

They both leave and Vi goes Next to me:

- What happenned?!
- i'll explain to you later. - I answer.
- are you sure you don't want to Stay for practice? - Cassandra asks me.
- Yeah... I think i've had my dance practice for the day. I'll train with you tomorrow.
- Alright. - She says.

After that, I leave the studio. What was That?! Why Did Sasha punched Austin? Yes, He was being a jerk but... Fight? I hope He doesn't get on any trouble.

Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter.

Bye!