Chapter 17 - What?! (Veckett)

Carly Pov:

Vi texted me and I told her about the Sasha's dad thing. She Said That She was at Keaton with Beckett. That's wierd. What are they doing at Keaton at this time?

Vanessa's Pov:

So... Beckett and I are at Keaton.

- why are we Here again? - I ask.
- we came to practice remember? - He says. - and... To see this.

He Opens the studio door and I see a dinner table and the studio full of candles and decorations.

- Happy Aniversary! - Beckett says.

OMG! Did i forget something? Wait! Our aniversary is in two weeks...

- What are you talking about?

- well... I know this isn't our aniversary but we need to celebrate today. - Beckett starts.

- Why? - I ask.

- I'll Tell you later. - He answers - now let's eat.

We had this super romantic dinner and Then He hold my hand for me to dance.

We started to do our duet for Tin Soldier (an: check out my YouTube channel for the Tin Soldier Lyrics vídeo ;D). When we finished Beckett kissed me. I am loving tonight but I can't help being worried about why is it That we have to celebrate tonight.

- Beckett - I say pulling away - why Did we celebrate tonight?
- well... - He starts sitting down at the studio bench with me - my mom and my dad have been arguing all the time about me and I could be moving with my dad Next week... Wich means I'll probably have to leave Keaton.

I... I don't want him to leave.

- Ow... I didn't know that. - I say looking at my feet.
- But don't worry. I'm sure they'll figure it out. - He says.
- Yeah... That's why you wanted to celebrate tonight. - I say sadly.
- no wait! I just did it because I Really like you and wanted to have two aniversary dinners. - He says with a smirk.

I laugh.

- now come on! - He says - I want to walk you home.

We leave Keaton and He walks me home.

- Goodnight Vanessa - He says and kisses me.
- Goodnight Beckett - I say and He leaves. I still can't believe He's leaving. I need to talk to Ci ASAP.

Hi guys!

New chapter! So... Do you think Beckett Will move in with his dad? Check out Next week's chapter to find out!

Bye!