Chapter 18 - The Finale

Vanessa's Pov:

I can't believe Beckett is leaving! Well... He doesn't know it for sure but He's going to talk to his parents this Afternoon. Besides today we're going to deliver our final vídeos from this semester project. It's a big day! Let's see how it goes!

Carly's Pov:

Last night we had to film our videos for our final projects with AUSTIN! He kept moking Sasha and He wouldn't concentrate but I think the vídeo wasn't That bad because besides all That, Sasha and I have chemistry while we dance.

We are now on the dance studio and Ms. Hemswell is watching all of our videos.

-Everyone come Here. - She says. - i've made my decision!

We all look happy about it. Just say it!

- we have two winners - She says and we gasp - Beckett and Vanessa - She continues and I hug Vi while Beckett high fives Sasha - and Sasha and Carly! - She finishes and we all hug.

- Alright. - She continues. - these two pairs Will be preforming their duets tomorrow for the Dance cumite That's coming. Be prepared!

I can't believe it! We won! I hug Vi again! Tomorrow it's going to be awesome!

Next day:

We just finished our dances and the judges love it! They even Said that, when we leave Keaton, we all could audition for Julliard! Isn't That awesome!?

The Four of us went celebrate to the beach.

- That was the best day of my life! - Vi says.
- Yeah! That was awesome! - Sasha agrees.

We walk for a while on the beach until it's dawn and Then Sasha's tells me to go with him Somewhere. We say goodbye to Beckett and Vi and we walk to some bridge near the beach.

- so What Did you want to- I start but Sasha stops me with a Kiss. After a while we pull away.

- just wanted to be Alone with you. - He says.

It's so good to finally be with him.

Vanessa's Pov:

Sasha and Ci left and That leaves me Alone with Beckett. We walk for a while near the sea and Then we sit on the sand watching the stars.

-so I talked to my parents about you know - He starts - and... They Said I could Stay!

- Really?! - I hug him. - That's awesome! I Really wanted you to stay.

- Yeah... I wanted to Stay Here with you too.

Suddently, Beckett look at me directly into my eyes and kisses me. It feels so... Romantic and beautiful right here. We pull away.

- I love you Vanessa. - He says.
- I love you to Bradstreet - I answer.

Hi guys!

Sorry for the late update but this is it! I've done it! I finished it! Hope you liked and subscribe to my account to check my other Fanfics and new ones That I'm going to post this month!

Bye!