Chapter 16 - What are you doing here? (Casha)

Carly Pov:

No way! It's...

Sasha's dad! What is He doing Here?!

Alright so Sasha's dad was a professional dancer but One day He was doing a show and the spotlight above him felt and hit his legs. Now Sasha's dad is better but He still limps sometimes. He never wanted Sasha to be a dancer so He wouldn't get hurt but Sasha went to Keaton. Anyway and now Sasha doesn't talk to his dad.

I look Over to Sasha who is staring at his dad.

- Are you okay? - I ask.
- Yeah... I'm good... Give me a second! - He says walking to his dad.

Sasha's Pov:

- What are you doing Here? - I ask my dad.
- hello to you too, son. And if you want to know they invited me to give me a prize from a gala That I missed because of my accident. - He says.
- Did you knew I was Here?
- yes, and I want to apologize to you. Look, i was wrong okay? I should have support you when you went to Keaton. Do you forgive me? - He asks.

After a moment of silence and a lot of thinking, I finally answer him:

- Yeah dad! - I say and He hugs me.
- I love you, son.
- love you too, dad. - I say still hugging him.

We pull away.

- so... Who's the beautiful Young Lady That's staring at us? - He says talking about Carly.

- oh She's my girlfriend Carly.

- o
OooooooooO my Son has a girlfriend - He says smilling - okay, She's pretty cute and She seems Nice. Well done Son.

I blush a little.

- can I met her? - my dad asks.
- um... Sure. - I answer and we walk to Carly.

Carly's Pov:

I see Sasha and his dad hugging. Oooo Sweet. I Guess they made it up. Ah ou... They're coming! Alright Carly calm down, it's just your boyfriend's dad. You got this.

- Hi! - Sasha's dad starts.
- hello, I'm Carly Catto. - I say shaking his hand.

We talked for a while and I think He likes me. He told That He came Here to receive a prize. We were about to walk to our table when... Vi texts me and i...

Cliffhanger! Again!

Hi guys!

What's up?! I wanted to thank you all soo much for so many reads! I love you guys!!!! So... It was not who you thought it was, was it? Stay tunned for Next Saturday's chapter to see What Vi texted Carly!

Bye!