Chapter 5 - Finally! (Casha and Veckett)

Sasha Pov:

Why?! Why Did I Kiss Carly?! I don't know why I Did it! We were so close That I couldn't help it... I need to talk to Carly! I need to explain What happenned! Even if She doesn't like me back.

As I am lost on my thoughts, I hear the door Open. No way! She came Back.

Carly Pov:

I decided to go to the studio again. I Really need to talk to Sasha! I realised That... I like him... I Really do. He needs to know that. I walk next to him.

- I-i-i'm sorry - Sasha says
- no, It's ok.
- Carly I have to tell you something.
- ok... - I say kinda nervous.

Sasha confession:

Just say it Sasha! Please dance gods Let Carly like me back!

Carly Pov:

- we've been getting closer lately and - Sasha starts - I started to... Kinda... Like you.
- i- I beggin but Sasha stops me
- it's okay if you don't like me That way... I get it... Just friends- He says as I try to speak
- no Sasha i- He stops me again

Just Let me speak!

- no. - He continues - I totally get it! After What I did to you when you liked me. You probably like someone else now or something I get it. I just- now I stop him with a Kiss.

Why Did I do That!? I just kinda couldn't control myself. We pull away.

- I like you too... - I say blushing Really hard so I put my head down.

He just hugs me Really tigh.

Sasha Pov:

Finally! I'm so happy! She likes me back! We pull away and I say:

- so... You want to go out with me tomorrow?...
- i'd love That! - She says and walks out of the studio.

Yes!!!!!

Carly Pov:

Yes!!!!! I'm going on a date with Sasha! There's Vi! I walk Next to her, i'm smilling like crazy!

- so... I Guess it went well - She says as she notices my huge smile.
- I'm going on a date with Sasha!
- Iiiiii! - we Scream together.
- i'm so happy for you! - She hugs me. - now... The serious question: What are you going to wear?!
- you're right! Go to my house tomorrow after your "practice" with Beckett.
- why "practice"? - She asks. I laugh a little and answer:
- I don't think Beckett just wants to practice. I bet he won't spend 10 minutes with you without kissing you. - I make kissing noises as I say that.
- oh you wanna bet? Deal! If Beckett doesn't kiss me for 10 minutes you have to Kiss Sasha in front of everyone tomorrow at lunch. - She says. She knows I don't like attention like that.
- oh it's on! - I say - and if I win you have to Kiss Beckett in front of Hemswell!
- it ain't fair! Beckett is professional. We agree to practice so we Will practice. - She screams.
- so...deal?
- fine... Deal! - She agrees and we leave Keaton.

Hi guys! You wanna see who wins the bet? Make sure to check the Next chapter Next week!

Bye!