Chapter 12 - Truth or Dare? (Veckett and Casha)

Carly Pov:

So... Today Beckett, Vi and I are going to sleepover at Sasha's. Vi stopped Over my house so we could go together. I have to admite: I'm kinda nervous.

- Don't worry - Vanessa starts - it's going to be fun!

How did She knew? She knows me to well!
We arrive at Sasha's and Beckett is already there sitting on the couch playing on his phone.

We get inside and Beckett hugs Vi. Sasha on the other hand, kisses my cheek.

- Glad you came. - He says - come! Beckett and I'll be on the kitchen making popcorn. - Then He and Beckett leave and Vi and I sit on the couch. I like his house it's... Cool.

- wow. Ten seconds and Sasha has already kissed you. - Vi says.
- how do you know? You were hugging Beckett. - I say.
- well... I know 'cause A: I'm your best friend and I know these things and B: you're blushing as a tomato. - She says and I blush harder.

After a while the boys came. Beckett sat next to Vi and Sasha sat Next to me.

- so... How about we play a game?- Beckett says and we all agree.

- Witch One? - Vi asks.
- Truth or Dare! - Beckett says smilling.

Beckett confession:

I decided to play truth or Dare. I could have picked another game but this one it's a classic at sleepovers so Let's see how it goes.

Carly Pov:

- so... Sasha! - Beckett starts - truth or Dare?
- Dare... But nothing stupid Bradstreet! - Sasha answers.
- okay... - Beckett says - I dare you to go outside shirtless and say good night to the first person who passes by.

So... Sasha agrees and takes off his shirt. ...Uhm.....What was I saying? ...oh right! I got kinda of... Distracted. So Sasha went outside and Said Hi to an old Lady who was passing by. The Lady looked at him scared and just continued to walk.

We were all laughing at That time. After That, we came Back inside and Sasha started:

- That was... Weird... - Then He laughed a little and continued - Vi truth or Dare?

- uhmm... Truth! - She says.

- Alright - Sasha says - What do you think of Hemswell?

- Uh... - She starts to look worried - I don't know What to answer that.

- and why is That? - Beckett says smilling

- Because you're Here! - She says - okay... I think Hemswell is a... Good person after you met her but She can be a little... Picky?

- Picky? - Beckett starts to laugh - you know you're suppost to say the truth right? - He laughs a little more and Then kisses Vi's cheek.

- What was That for? - Vi asks kinda blushing because we're all staring at her.

- for trying to say the best of my mom. - Beckett says.

- oh... Sweet! Alright, Ci truth or Dare? - Vi says.

- Dare!

Hi guys!

Hope you like this chapter! I know this 'Truth or dare' thing it's kinda clichê but there's a reason why it is! Everybody likes! ;D
Hope you like and don't forget to check out Next week's chapter to see What Carly's dare was!

Bye!