Chapter 2 - You again?! (Veckett and Casha)

Carly Pov:

We all make our ways to the bar and start streching. Why is Sasha smilling at me like That?

Sasha Pov:

We go to the bar and all I can think about is Carly. How we had fun this summer. Maybe That's Why i'm smilling like crazy. Stop Sasha! I say to myself as I try to get my head out of Carly.

- well - MS. Hemswell says - this year we will be doing a new project. In pairs you will have to create a coreography and film it!

Wow! That's new! I say to myself.

- and for That - She continues - you'll have help from one of our best photographers. Austin.

No way!!! No no no no no! Not him again not after What he Did to Ci!!

Vanessa Pov:

Austin! Of all students it had to be Austin!!! If He even touches Carly's hair-

- don't worry - Beckett says - if he tries anything on Carly He Will have to talk to me.

How did He knew?

Carly Pov:

Oh come on! Really? Austin! I'm not even going to talk to him.

- Now - MS. Hemswell begins - you can go and pick your partners. Choose carefuly.

As she says That Vi looks at me with a 'just this time' look as she points to Beckett. I Let her go. I guess is good to dance with other people. Next thing I know, Sasha walks to me.

Sasha Pov:

I am happy That Vi and Beckett choose each other. Now I can partner up with Carly!

- hey. - I say as I walk to her - partners?
- of course. - She answers. - wanna start?
- Let's do it!

As we begin to think of What to do, MS. Hemswell says That we have to use one of the songs from her list. We walk to the board and I see it!

- I know! - I say happly - we have to use this one! (An: the song is wild heart by Daughtry)
- why? - Carly asks.
- I have a coreography prepared for this song. We could use it if it's ok with you.
- Yeah Great! - She says - can you teach me?
- sure. Meet me Here after school.
- ok - She agrees and the Bell rings.

Vanessa Pov:

Yes! Carly let me do the work with Beckett! Thank you!!! I walk to Beckett and ask him if wants to partner up.

- Really? What about Ci? - He asks.
- She is ok with it.
- Great! - He smiles and then his mom talks.
With that, we walk to the board and see the list of the songs. No way! Tin Soldier is there! Beckett looks at me and says:

- so... I guess we have our song.
- Yeah I Guess so. But we have to do a different dance from the last one.
- That won't be a problem - He says smilling - I'm dating the best coreographer on Keaton. I Guess She can help.
- I don't know. We are the ones who should coreograph. - I say smilling as well.
- Then I'm glad your my girlfriend. - He says.

He is so Sweet. With that, we agree to met tomorrow at the dance studio and the Bell rings.

Hi guys! Did you like it? I hope you Did. 'Till Next week!

Bye!