Chapter 13 - Dare! (Veckett and Casha)

Carly Pov:

- Dare! - I answer Vi.

-Alright! - She says smilling way to much

- Come on Vi, What are thinking? - Beckett asks.

Then Vi whispers something on his ear and He smiles too.

- okay... This is gonna be fun. - He says after a while.

- Come on Vi! You're scaring me! What it is? - I ask worried.

- it's nothing bad! - She starts - I dare you to spend '7 minutes in heaven' with Sasha. (An: hope you know this dare)

Sasha and I blushed as hell. Why? A: because Vi and Beckett were looking at us smilling like crazy people and B: because it was wierd enough to be at Sasha's house, now I have to with him on a closet for 7 minutes. It's gonna be wierd...

- Come on! Get up! - Vi says as She starts to drag Sasha and I to the closet - and the time starts... Now! - Then She closes the door.

It gets silence between Sasha and I.

- So... - He starts - thank you for coming.
- you're welcome! - I say. - so... What are we suppost to do again?

- I think we are suppost to Kiss. - He says blushing. - but only if you want.

- I do! Of course I do! - why Did I say that?! I mean it's true but i Said That with way to entusiasm. - I mean... I-i-i do, like it's What we are suppost to do, like... It's not That I don't want to Kiss you... I mean only if you want to... I do. I Really do wa- - I got interrompeted by Sasha kissing me. And gladly because I was just digging depper into my grave.
We Kiss for a Really long time and I fell... Awesome. This is good. Just the two of us.

Suddently, someone opens the door and we pull away.

- oh... Sorry - Vi says staring at us - I just came to say that the 7 minutes are Over.

- oh right...- Sasha says blushing - I'm going to... talk to Beckett... - and Then He left.

- Uuuuu! - Vi says to me
- stop it! - I say blushing.

Vanessa

After I drag Ci and Sasha to the closet I went to sit Next to Beckett on the couch. After a while playing on my phone I hear Beckett talking.

- so...- He says as he puts his arm around me - I wanted to ask you something.

- Yeah - I told him - and What is That?

- Will you have dinner at my house tomorrow with me and my mom? - He says quickly.

Uhm... What am I suppost to do??? I mean... I want to have dinner with him but just the two of us. ALONE. But... I can't say no to him.

- Yeah - I answer - okay. Sure, tomorrow is fine.

- good! - He says and kisses my cheek. - you're the best! Now, go. The Seven minutes are Over and those two probably want to get out of there.

After that, I went to the closet.

Hi guys!

Hope you like this chapter. Make sure to check out my other Fanfics and to see the Next chapter. Let's see what happens at Beckett's when Vi and Hemswell have to have dinner together.

Bye!