Chapter 11 - It's true! (Veckett and Casha)

Carly Pov:

I went searching for Vi and found her sat under a tree crying.

- hey - I sat down Next to her and hug her. She just cries on my shoulder.
- Vanessa I can explain! - Beckett shows up and walks to us.

- go away! - I Scream to him standing up.
- Carly it's okay - Vi says - I want to hear it.

Vanessa Pov:

-Fine! - Carly says getting closer to Beckett - be carefull Backstreet. If you mess with her you mess with me. - After that, She leaves Beckett and I Alone and He starts:

- Look, Vanessa, I can explain! I didn't Kiss her. I went to talk to Emma. You know, to tell her That I don't want nothing with her and that I have girlfriend, but Then She told me That She still has fellings for me but I regected her. And suddently She kissed me! Please! - He says as I stand up and He grabs my hand - believe me! What I Said was true! I do love you Vanessa and I don't want to lose you. - I can see him blush a little when He Said That he loves me.

- Me too. - I say smilling and looking straight to his eyes - I love you too Beckett.

He starts to smile like crazy and Then hugs me spinning me in the air. When he puts me down, He kisses me. It felt great to Kiss my boyfriend.

Carly pov:

I Left Vi and Beckett talking on the garden and came Back to the dance studio. Sasha was there practicing a dance routine. It was pretty good actually.

- Hi - I say walking closer to him and hugging him.
- Hi! - He says hugging me back - so my parents won't be home this weekend and I was thinking: you, me, Beckett and Vi - sleepover!

- I look at the window and see Beckett and Vi kissing. I Guess everything's good now. - Yeah! - I say to Sasha - i'll go!

- Great! - He says smilling - so... Tomorrow at 18:00 in my house?
- sure! - I say - see you Then!

He kisses me and Then goes to the boys changing room. I blush like a crazy and Then text Vi (who has already left with Beckett) if they want to sleepover at Sasha's. She texts back saying That they'll both go and asks if She can come to my house tomorrow afternoon so That we could go together to Sasha's house. I say yes and Then go home.

Can't Wait to see what's going to happen tomorrow at Sasha's sleepover.

Hi guys!

Hope you like this chapter and the story so far. See What happens Next week at Sasha's sleepover.

Bye!