Chapter 15 - Wow! (Casha)

Carly's Pov:

So... The sleepover is Over and Beckett and Vi just left to his house to have dinner with Hemswell. Yeah... I want to see how That's going to Turn out. Right now, Sasha and I are watching a movie on the couch. Suddently, Sasha grabs my hand and starts:

- so... Did you have fun?
- sure - I answer - it was a fun night. - It's not That akward between us now that Vi and Beckett left.

- hey... - He says as he sits straight and looks at me. - don't forget the PDD tomorrow.

- how could I? - I say. - thanks again for inviting me.

- no problem. - He says.

- Vi just texted me, I have to go to her house to see how the dinner went. - I get up and He leads me to the door.

- see ya - He says.

I don't know why I Did it but i kissed him. It felt right now that we're together.

I pull away - bye Sasha.

- bye Ci! - He says.

Then I leave to Vi's.

-She hugged me! - Vi says after she told me how the dinner went.

- Wow! - I say

- Yeah! But Anyway, tomorrow is the PDD! - She screams.

- can't wait!

- so... Nervous? - She asks.

- a little bit! - I say.

- don't worry it's gonna be fine!

- I know! Come Here I want to show you the dress.

I showed her What  i was going to were and  Then we talked a bit. After That we went to sleep. Tomorrow is a big day.

Next day:

It was time for the PDD and Sasha went to pick me up.

I openned the door and Said Hi to him.

- wow you look beautiful. - He says and I blush. -Ready?

- Yeah! Let's go!

We arrived at the PDD and it was amazing! A huge Room with a lot of waiters and chefs and look at the people! They are all so fancy and gorgeous. This is so chic!

We arrived at our table and... Wait! No way! What is He doing Here? I can't believe... It's...

Cliffhanger!

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting in two weeks but i've been Really sick! Hope you like this chapter! See who Carly was talking about Next Saturday!

Bye!