Chapter 9 - ASTEWT (Veckett)

Vanessa Pov:

I'm happy for Carly and Sasha. They are finally together! It's morning now and I slept at Carly's. We got ready and went to Keaton. As we arrive to the dance studio we see Beckett. He is shirtless because he is trying the wardrobe for our vídeo. I couldn't help it. I stared at him for at least a minute until he speaks.

- Hi. - He comes next to me (still shirtless) and hugs me.
- h-h-h-hi... - I try to speak but that's all I could say.

He noticed me staring so I blushed and put my head down.

- What? Don't you like What you See? - He laughs.

That made me blush harder!

- I'll come back in a minute. I just need to try two more shirts. - With That he walks near the bench.

- Danm...Beckett is hot - Carly says.
- shut up! - I say and we laugh.
-well I guess you'll have to say that again to those girls who are staring at his abs. - She continues.

It's true! There are three girls staring at my boyfriend abs! I'm so... Urgh! I know What to do!

With that, I walk next to Beckett (still shirtless) and Kiss him. I can hear the girls walk away. Oh... I'm kissing Beckett shirtless in the middle of the dance studio! I pull away real quick.

Beckett Pov:

- uhmmm... What was That about? - I ask Vanessa after She kisses me. I know She saw those girls staring at me.
- ah... Good morning Kiss? - She says blushing.
- ok... You can do That every morning. - I laugh a little.

With That I put my shirt on and start streching. I hear my mom walk in.

- stand up! - She says - today we will take a break from yours projects as principal Durany asked me if we could do an charity show with another art school. - we all look excited as she continues - so I want you to welcome the capitain of the ASTEWT dance group.

Oh no! Why me? ASTEWT was where I used to study before I went to Keaton and that girl who's now Next to my mom is my ex-best friend/ crush! Oh no!

Vanessa Pov:

I heard What MS. Hemswell said and saw a blonde cute girl walking to the middle of the dance studio. She seems Nice... Wait! Beckett Bradstreet! Why are you staring at her! Now that I think about it, all the boys are staring at her! Except Sasha, who can't take his eyes of Carly.

The class finished and I see Beckett talking to his mom. I wonder what's that about.

Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter. Make sure to see the Next one That i'll release Saturday!

Bye!