Chapter 4 - What just happened?! (Casha)

Sasha Pov:

Austin and I went to the principal's office. After He heard our stories He begins:

- Sasha, you'll have detention for a week after school.

Great! How are Carly and I suppost to practice?

- and you Austin - He continues - you'll have to apologize to Carly.

- what?! That's it?!- I ask angry.
- both of you can leave now. - principal Durany says and points to the door.

No way! It ain't fair! He was a jerk to Carly! Well... There's nothing I can do. As I walk out of the Office Carly is there.

-hey! - She says - What happenned there?
- I got detention for a week.
- Sasha I am so sorry - She apologies.
- no... It's all my fault I was the one who punched Austin. But how are we going to practice?
- I can't Let you have all the guilt! You Did it for me so i'll do something for you! - She says smilling weirdly.
- What do you mean?

As I say That, She walks straight to principal's Office and starts to dance on top of the table.

Carly Pov:

I can't believe I just did That! Principal Durany put me on detention.

- why Did you do That?! - Sasha asks woried
- now we can practice on detention. - I say as I laugh a little.
- you're crazy Carly Cato.
- I know!

Later on detention:

Carly Pov:

Sasha and I are now on the dance studio cleaning the Mirrors. Suddently, Sasha puts music on and grabs my hand for me to dance.

As we practice our duet, we reach the Part were we almost kissed last time... We are really close but we pull away.

It gets silence so I start to talk.

- why Did you punch Austin?
- why?! Because He hurt you. He deserved it. - He says.
- I agree but fight? You didn't have to put yourself on That much trouble Because of me.
- yes I Did! Carly... - He says getting closer - you're Really important to me, i whould punch Austin again if he hurt you again.
- thanks. - I say blushing - you're important to me too.

As I say That we hug. We pull away and just stare at each other. Before I begin to speak, Sasha grabs my wrist and kisses me.

After a few seconds we pull away. What just happenned?!

- Carly I...
- I can't! - I say That and Then run away.

As I walk out of the studio I see Vanessa. She wanted to wait after the prima practice for me to finish detention. I really need to talk to her.

- Hi Ci! - She says as I walk Next to her.
- Sasha kissed me! - I say
- What?! When?...where?..
- we we're on detention and Then we begun to dance and Then we talked and we hugged and He kissed me.
- wow... Okay so... I only have one question... - She says - do you like Sasha?
- What?! Uh... No! I mean I don't think so... I mean... Ugh...! I don't know.
- well... If you do you have to talk to him... If you don't... You'll have to tell him That you only want to be his friend. - She says

She is right. I have to figure it out.

- thanks Vi! - I hug her and Then walk to the studio. I know What I have to do.

Hi guys! Hope you like this chapter! Let's see What happens between Carly and Sasha on the Next chapter!! Make sure to see it!

Bye!