Chapter 8 - Well I guess... (Casha)

Carly Pov:

As I leave classes, I remember That i've a date with Sasha! Vi went to my house and helped me choose my outfit. When it was only 30 minutes to the date, She had to leave and it hit me! I Carly Cato I'm going on a date with Sasha Roy. I don't know What to talk about I don't know how to act. What am I suppost to do?

Time Skip:

I'm now on my date with Sasha on the park and it's going... Well I guess.

- So... - He says
- so... - I say akwardly
- you know What? - He continues - we're being ridiculous! We've been friends for years! We're only acting wierd cause now we're more than that.
- so... What do you want to do? - I ask worried.
- I wanna do this. - as He says That he picks up his phone and plays the music for our project. Then He grabs my hand and pull me to dance.

Now things are going perfect! We're dancing like old Times but closer to each other. It's... Good.

When the music stops, we're close again, with our faces together. Normally, this is the moment when we stare at each other for a long time but this time it was different. As the music stops, Sasha grabs my wrist and kisses me for a Really long time. I think we're kissing for like a minute now but I don't care. I love being close to Sasha, I love his smile, his curiosity... I love him. We finally pull away and He begins:

- It's good to be more than your friend Carly.
- it's good to be more than your friend too Sasha.

After That, we hang out for a while. It was great to talk to Sasha and just be with him. It was getting late so we decided to walk home cause it wasn't cold. Sasha offer to come with me so we made our way to my house.
It was a great walk back home. It's good to be with my... Boyfriend.

As we arrive home Sasha begins:
- I Really had fun today.
- me too. - I say.
- so I guess I see you tomorrow. - He says as he walks closer to me.
- Yeah I Guess. - I answer. Then He kisses me. It's so good to Kiss him.
- bye Carly.
- bye. - after I say that, Sasha walks away.

I arrive home and I see Vi.

- ahhhhhhh!!!!! - I hear her Scream.
- What?! - I ask woried.
- Tell me everything!!! Now!!!! - She says.
- Really? It was it? - I roll my eyes and begin to tell her all about it.
It's going to be a long night.

Hi guys! Hope you like the date chapter. See What happens Next week when a special someone shows up at the dance studio!

Bye!