Chapter 9 - I love you (Veckett and Casha)

Beckett Pov:

After the class, in wich I spend most of the time ignoring Emma, I went talk to my mom.

- why would you accept a show with ASTEWT?
- I thought you would like to see your old classmates. - She says.
- well I don't. I don't want to see Emma again after what happenned.
- you'll have to deal with it Beckett. - She continues and Then walks away. I leave as well and meet Vanessa at the lockers.

Vanessa Pov:

I see Beckett coming and ask him why He was talking to his mom.

- well... - He starts - you See... That girl from ASTEWT was my... Friend from when I used to go there and we kinda fight when I Left. I don't really want to talk about it...
- oh... - I begin - it's ok...

I hug him.

- I was just wondering cause... - I continue - I saw the way you looked at her so I thought That maybe you...

I couldn't say more because I someone's lips on mine. Beckett kissed me and Then pulled away.

- you have no reason to be jealous... I... Love you... - He says.

I... Did He Really... I shocked! I was blushing so hard.

- I... - I begin - I...Left my bag at the studio!

I ran to the studio as fast as I could.

Beckett confession:

Why Did I say that? I Guess I scared her...

Vanessa Pov:

I walk to the studio and see Carly and Sasha kissing.

I cough and they pull away embarased.

- sorry I interrompeted That but I Really need to talk to Carly.

I pull Carly to the girls changing room. I have to talk with her!

Carly Pov:

The class finished and Sasha told me to Stay a minute. When everybody left he begun.

- so... I would like to ask you to come with me to the Professional Dancers Dinner.
- What!? - I Scream - The PDD?! How did you got tickets?!
- well... - He says - i know someone who knows someone who said That he could get me two tickets.
- That's amazing!! - I Scream again - thank you for thinking of me to go with you. - I hug him.
- of course - He says - it wouldn't be fun without you. Besides... I'm always thinking about you...

I blush hard. We get close and Sasha kisses me. Suddently, I hear the door open and someone cough. I pull away real quick. It was Vi. Really?? Come on Vi! Great timing. I blushed hard. She pulled me to the girls changing room. I wonder what's that about...

Hi guys!

Hope you like. The next chapter Will be... Unexpected... Till Next week.

Bye!

Backstage || Season 3 || Veckett And Casha ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें