(1)

~ Nam Bora ~

"Bora-sshi, would you mind bringing me my schedule for tomorrow?" ask my boss and I immediately went to look for his schedule for tomorrow. I found it and handed it to him. "Tell me about tomorrow's schedule and you may go." he said. Without looking through, I already knew his schedule.

"Tomorrow you have a meeting with Woollim HQ at 10am and it'll last around 2 hours since Lee Jung Yeop-nim is a *cough* pain in the *cough* ass one. After that you'll have a lunch meeting at 1pm along with Kim Tae Song-nim of TS Company, Lee Soo Man-nim of SM Management and Na Byeong Jun-nim of Fantagio Inc."

"Very good. You know your position. Now you may go home. Thank you for your hard work today." said my boss. I bowed to him and I packed my table and left for home. On my way home, I pass by a really familiar place. It was the park. You might think, 'What is so special about a park?' Well, let me tell you, the park I'm passing by holds many deep memories between me and my ex boyfriend. We broke up years ago sadly.

But let's not talk about him now. Like I was saying, I'm walking by the park that me and my ex boyfriend shared memories yet. I remembered the first memory is where we met.

Flashback
4 years ago

I was walking by the park alone at night as I had nothing better to do. I was bored so I decided to sit at the swing set. "Why are you here alone at night?" I look up to see a stranger walking towards me. "Who are you? I don't know you." I said to him.

"I do not know you either. I was just passing by my childhood area when I saw a stranger here. What's your name?" he said. "I'm Bora. Nam Bora." I said and he smiled and stretched out his hand, expecting me to do a handshake. I gladly took his handshake and he said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Yu Gyeom."

End of Flashback

I sighed at the past memory and started walking again. I walk through a small, dark alley which is a short cut to my home. As I was walking, I hear footsteps following me. Gulp. Nothing is going to happen like in the dramas right? Anyways I continue to walk when suddenly, someone slammed me against the wall of the alley.

"Ouch..." I wince in pain. "Who are you?" I 'bravely' ask. "Me? I need you girl." he smirked and the next thing I knew he placed his lips on my neck and started sucking it. I tried pushing him off but his grip was too strong. I accidentally let out a moan, "G-geu-mane..."

He ignored me and continue kissing my jawline when his body was no longer on mine. I fell to the ground with eyes close and I could hear punches. "Don't go near her again." said a voice which sounds familiar. I heard footsteps getting softer, the rapist must have ran away. "Gwaenchaseyo?" he ask me.

I still didn't dare to open my eyes when the stranger gave me a warm embrace. "Shh, uljima. It hurts me." he said. I slowly open my eyes and tilted my head up to see the face. To my shock it was none other than him. "Kim Yu Gyeom?" I ask and he look down. "It's me, Bora." he said.