(13)

I immediately close the door behind and leaned against it. I place my hand over my chest and let out heavy breathing. "That... Was a close call... Phew... I'm glad Yu Gyeom wasn't around." I mumbled.

~~~

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

I told Ye Seong to lead me to Jungkook hyung's office. I entered and Jungkook hyung greeted me. "H-have a s-seat Yu Gyeom." stuttered Jungkook hyung. Hmm? Why is he stuttering? I know Jungkook hyung only stutters when he's scared. What is he scared of?

"Earth to Yu Gyeom!" I was taken back to reality when Jungkook hyung waved his hand in front of my face. "Ahem, uhh I'm back. So... Why did you call me here hyung?" I ask. "There i-is a p-project collaboration that n-needs you to b-be done." he's stuttering again geundae waeyo?

"Arraseo. Where's this project that needs to be done?" I ask, as if not noticing his stuttering. Jungkook hyung then shakily took out a folder with documents in it and handed it to me. As I was leaning in to take the documents, I notice that there was someone else in the room. I grab the documents and swiftly move to Jungkook hyung's table and saw a masked man holding a knife.

As the mask man was trying to escape, I manage to hold him down. I removed his mask and was shock to see who was it. "Jang... Woo Young..." I said. "Aishh... You got me. Mianhae." he said. Wait, why is he apologizing? I let him sit up straight and I demanded an explanation from him. "Joesonghaeyo geundae ije ajik. I can't tell you yet. Joesonghaeyo. But for you to know I'm not the master mind of this." said Woo Young. I'm not planning to call him 'hyung' anytime soon.

"Who's the master mind then?" ask Jungkook hyung. "Ye Seong." said Woo Young. That woman! I look around and realize Ye Seong wasn't with us. I immediately jolted to my office room and I overheard Ye Seong and Bora's conversation.

"You bitvh! Kim Yu Gyeom is mine and only mine! You'll never get him! You'll never win his heart! I'll find his ex girlfriend and take revenge on you!" Huh? Isn't that Ye Seong's voice? That woman... She'll never understand that I won't even love her. I love Bora. And seriously, she doesn't even know that Bora was my ex girlfriend.

"Tch, whatever now get lost. Before Yu Gyeom suspects something." scoffed Bora. Ooo I love my girl. I'm so going to win her heart back. The door knob is slowly turning. I imme hid behind the wall and luckily Ye Seong didn't see me. I walk slowly to my office door and overheard Bora mumbling something. "That... Was a close call... Phew... I'm glad Yu Gyeom wasn't around."

Hohoho, that's what you think my Bora. I acted like I just came back from Jungkook hyung's office and knocked on the door to get Bora's attention. Bora turn behind and spotted me. She gasped and immediately went back to her desk. Keke gwiyeowo. I made my way to my desk and started doing my stuff again. I still couldn't get what Woo Young said off my mind. What could he not tell me that he is listening to Ye Seong?