(20)

And now our honeymoon?! Aishh, why is everything happening so fast?

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~
<Jeju Island>

Yu Gyeom and I are now in Jeju Island for our honeymoon. Aishh, I swear. Eomma and eomeonim really wants us to Umm, something you know. "Let's find our hotel." I said to Yu Gyeom at the airport. After what it seems forever, we finally found our hotel. It was a breathtaking scene as the hotel had a beautiful garden and a big swimming pool.

Me and Yu Gyeom checked into our room and we started unpacking our stuffs. "Where should we go first?" I ask. "Hmm, I know there's a Lotte World here. Want to go there? I mean it's been a long time after all." suggested Yu Gyeom and I nodded. We took a cab to Jeju Lotte World and Yu Gyeom purchased our tickets.

"What you want to do first?" ask Yu Gyeom. "Mollayo. So many games to choose... Ommo, Arcade eottae?" I ask and Yu Gyeom nodded. He held my hand and we went to the Arcade. There were many people in the arcade. Mostly couples and they seem to be having fun.

"Which one you want to play first jagi?" ask Yu Gyeom and I smiled evilly at him. "I challenge you to a basketball match! See who can score the highest. The loser will have to grant the winner a wish." I smirked. I have total confidence for this since I've been playing basketball since I was young. "Are you sure? I bet I'll win." ask Yu Gyeom and I'm sensing his smirk. Oh hoho, two can play at that game!

"I'm sure. So game on?" "Call" Yu Gyeom slot in two of the chips and the game started. I immediately grab the first ball and throw it inside the basket. Of course it got in but I admit, Yu Gyeom is not bad himself though. We were neck and neck against each other even until the last few seconds. However at the crucial moment, I missed the basket! How the heck can I miss! Aishh... The game whistle blew and Yu Gyeom won me by 2 whole points. Aishh...

"Assa! Now you'll grant me one wish." smirked Yu Gyeom and I sighed. "What is your wish?" I ask and he shrugged. "Mollayo. When I thought of my wish I'll let you know. Now let's go to other games." said Yu Gyeom and we spent the remaining hours in the arcade. It was really fun, especially when I win over him and he keeps pouting hehe.

Soon, night came and we headed back to our hotel. I immediately lied down on the big comfy bed. "Yah, go and take a shower! Don't stink the bed!" whined Yu Gyeom but I gave him a death glare. "I AM NOT STINKY! And I'll bathe in a little while! You go shower first." I said but Yu Gyeom shook his head. "Aniyo, you shower first." "No, you"

"You"

"You"

"You"

"You"

"You shower first!"

"Aniyo, you shower first!"

"You"

"You"

"You!"

"Then we'll shower together then."