(5)

"So why did you call us here?" ask Jackson oppa. "There's a surprise for the 5 of you. Though it'll be more perfect if Young Jae was here." I said. "What's the surprise?" ask BamBam. Just then, Mark started to walk towards us and the boys had their jaw dropped. "MARK HYUNG! HYE JI NOONA!"

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~

"MARK HYUNG! HYE JI NOONA!" called the boys. "Annyeong, we're back!" said Hye Ji unnie cheerfully. Mark and the boys started catching up on what they've missed for the past 3 years, same goes for me and Hye Ji unnie.

Afterwards, the boys needed to be busy with their own stuffs. While unnie said she wanted to visit her manager of the hair salon she works in. I was about to leave for the shopping mall when Yu Gyeom called onto me. "What is it Yu Gyeom?" I ask. "Eodiga?" he ask.

"Shopping Mall." I said. "I'll follow you. Besides, I need to buy my clothes as well." he said. I shrugged it off but allowed him to follow. "Thanks for giving me a second chance." he said on the way there. "It's... Nothing." I mumbled. "Geundae wae? Why did you give me a second chance?" he ask.

"Nan molla. I just feel like... Maybe because I sensed your sincerity?" I said. "Is that a question or an answer?" he ask. I shrugged and we only did small talks after that. After shopping, Yu Gyeom treat me to ice cream. Another memory flash back into my mind.

Flashback

"Yu Gyeom ah, ice cream juseyo~" I said with aegyo. "Aigoo, how are you so cute? Here." said Yu Gyeom and he gave me his ice cream. I cheered like a little girl and started licking my ice cream.

"Hold on, you have something on your face." he said and I look at him. "Mwondaeyo?" I ask. Yu Gyeom suddenly leaned in closer and he placed his finger on my nose. He pulled away and started laughing. I felt confused. So I took out my phone and screamed at him when I saw an ice cream on my nose. "YAH KIM YU GYEOM!"

End of Flashback

Yu Gyeom came back with my ice cream and the flavour, I should have known, it's Cookies and Cream. "You... Still remember my favourite?" I ask. "Geureom. You're my girlfriend, how could I not know." he said and I froze at the word 'girlfriend'.

"Ah mian. I shouldn't have said that." he said. "A-aniyo, gwaenchana. You suddenly saying that after 5 years is abit... Awkward." I said. "Bora ya, can you... Please be my girlfriend again? I promise I'll use this second chance well." said Yu Gyeom. Eotteoke? What should I say? "I... I don't know Yu Gyeom." I said. "Gwaenchana I'll give you time. I hope you'll be my girlfriend before our wedding." said Yu Gyeom and he took my back home.

<Home>

"Aigoo, finally home." I said as I was opening my house door. "Aren't you going to invite me inside?" ask Yu Gyeom and I sighed. "Arraseo, come in." He immediately smiled and I let him into my house. Surprisingly, my eomma and Yu Gyeom's eomma were here.

"Ommo, the two are back!" said Mrs Kim. "Come sit down you two. There's something we have to tell you." said eomma and she gestured me and Yu Gyeom to sit. "You two are getting married next week and in the mean time, Bora shall work as a secretary in Yu Gyeom's office." said eomma. My eyes widen in shock, same goes for Yu Gyeom.

"Unbelievable..." I muttered. "You'll be alright with it don't you Yu Gyeom? I mean, you are complaining about Ye Seong being clingy onto you and all." said Mrs Kim. "Ah ne eomma. It'll be fine." said Yu Gyeom. Ye Seong? I wonder who is she. Nah, why should I care? "Then good, next week you two will get married then. And tomorrow, Bora can start working at Yu Gyeom's office." said Mrs Kim. "Ne, kamsahabnida Mrs Kim for offering me the job." I said. "Aigoo, no biggy. And call me 'Eomeoni'." she said and I nodded.