(15)

"Jebal oppa, nan mianhae. Geundae I've moved on... I need your help..." I eyed her suspiciously. "Set me up with Kim Yu Gyeom. I don't like that girl name Bora." she said.

~~~

~ Jackson Wang ~

"Neo Nam Bora arrayo?" I ask her. "She stole Yu Gyeom away from him. I know you're Yu Gyeom's close friend geuraeso butakhae, dowajuseyo. Help me find his ex girlfriend so I can take revenge." she said and I rolled my eyes in dismay. Is this woman crazy?! I can't believe her!

"YAH NEO MICHYEOSSEO?!" I shouted at her an she flinched but I didn't care about that right now. "Oppa, geunnyang help me find Yu Gyeom-sshi's ex girlfriend and I'll promise I'll never disturb you again." she pleaded. "Tell you what. Kim Yu Gyeom's ex girlfriend ireumeun Nam Bora ibnida." I smirked and she blinked her eyes. "Mwo? Yah Jackson! Don't joke jebal!" she said. Aishh, still the same. A girl who doesn't want to believe.

I was about to say something when Yu Gyeom suddenly came to my office. Hold on, why is he here at Wang's Entertainment instead of his office? "Yu Gyeom! Neo wae yeogiseo?" I ask. "Mianhae hyung geundae this trouble maker ttaemune. I'll be dragging her back now." said Yu Gyeom and he literally dragged Ye Seong out. Good, but no. I had to see her again after all this years. Aishh, unlucky.

~ Go Ye Seong ~

Aishh my plan failed! More like, Bora can't be Yu Gyeom's ex girlfriend! That's just impossible! Yu Gyeom suddenly stopped and he glared at me angrily which made me flinch. "Neo, why were you asking about my personal life?" he ask angrily. I innocently confessed my feelings, "Yu Gyeom-sshi... Nan neo johahabnida. I've... Had that feeling since you came back from your overseas studies. I've... Fallen in love with you Yu Gyeom-sshi... Why can't you accept me? Jebal... Divorce with Bora..."

"Neo michyeosseo?! Why would I divorce with Bora if I love her? Geurae we were ex ones but not anymore. I love Bora and you'll need to do anything to break our love. I'm warning you Go Ye Seong. Resign or I'll fire you soon." said Yu Gyeom and he left, leaving me dumbfounded. I angrily stomped away to the rooftop and screamed my heart out.

Until I didn't realize my lackey was also on the rooftop. "Neo wae yeogiseo? Don't you want your money? Don't you care about your hyung at all?" I ask. He look down and said, "I can't get close to her. Yu Gyeom is always with her like 24/7. I can't do it." he said. "You better waver Bora's heart or your money goes bye bye." I threatened and walked away back to the office.

~ Nam Bora ~
<A Month Later>

"Yu Gyeom ah! Nan neo bogosipeoyo!" I said to Yu Gyeom via Skype. He's currently out to Tokyo, Japan for a business meeting and secretaries weren't allowed. Weird huh? I have to admit, my feelings for him are starting to come back. But... I'm unsure if he'll have the same feelings for me as well.

"Nado bogosipeo. How have you been?" he said. I smiled at him and we chatted. For the past one month, Woo Young and I have gotten closer but sometimes I just find him trying to make moves on me. And also, another that worries me is Ye Seong. She's... Threatening me now...