(3)

Just then, the door opened, revealing someone I don't want to see. "YOU?!"

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~

"YOU?!" Me and Yu Gyeom said at the same time and pointed at each other. "Yu Gyeom ah, wasseoyo? Hurry and take a sit. You're future wife and mother-in-law is here." said Mrs Kim. Yu Gyeom reluctantly took his seat.

"From the reaction you had earlier," Mr Kim spoke at last, "You two know each other?" "We broke up 5 years ago." I bluntly said it.

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

"We broke up 5 years ago." said Bora. Can I facepalm myself? Why does she have to say that?! "MWO?!" ask both parents in shock. "You two were dating?!" ask my eomma and I nodded. "But we broke up." I said. "Okay, that's all in the past I believe. Now what's important is the present. So you two are here because you two will be married to each other." said eomma.

"Eomma..." I tried saying something but she cut me off. "Joesonghaeyo adeul for not telling you this earlier. But you'll marry Bora-sshi to help their company. Besides since you're the heir for Kim Company, Bora can be your secretary." said eomma.

Hmm, I'm starting to consider this a good offer. I mean I regret breaking up with Bora 5 years ago. I came back last year to find her but I couldn't find her. Now it'll be a good chance for me to take her back. After breaking up with her I realize I still love her. I'm sure she still do.

~ Nam Bora ~

"So what do you two say?" ask my eomma. "I'll agree to this." said Yu Gyeom and I gave him a death glare. No, if I marry him it'll be hell. Part of me wants to disagree to this but another part of me wants to accept it. Eotteoke? Should I give him a chance? "Please, give me sometime to decide." I said.

"Alright. 2 days will enough and no more extension." said eomma and I nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be off." I said and got up from my seat. "Yu Gyeom, follow her. It's not safe for a lady to be out at night alone." said Mr Kim. "Ne appa." said Yu Gyeom. Oh no he's not following me!

I turn and smiled at Mr Kim, "Aniyo Mr Kim please don't bother about it. I'll be fine alone." "Oh no, I can't let anything happen to Yu Gyeom's soon-to-be wife! Yu Gyeom, follow her." said Mr Kim. Sigh, nonetheless, Yu Gyeom followed me back home.

"Thanks for tonight. Though I could have gone home myself." I said as we were approaching my house. "No problem. Umm, Bora?" "Yeah?" "Can you give me a second chance?" I froze. What should I say? "I don't know Yu Gyeom. You don't know how I feel when you said to break up with me. It hurt me... Like a lot." I said.

Yu Gyeom held my hand and said, "I promise I won't make the same stupid mistake. It was stupid of me to break up with you just because of my studies. I was wrong. Please give me a second chance." I look at Yu Gyeom in the eye. I could sense sincerity in him but... Should I?

"*sigh* arraseo, you'll only get this one last chance. If you blow it, we're off alright? Only one chance Yu Gyeom, you hear me?" I said. "Gomawo Bora ah, and I promise I'll use this chance to make new memories with you." he said and I slightly smiled.