(22)

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~
<6 Years Later>
A/N: Mianhae readers but I've decided to do a long time skip. I'm tired so I want to take a break.

"Appa! Oppa took my dollie!" whined my 4 year old daughter Kim Ri Yun. I sighed and shook my head. "Which oppa? You do know you have two oppas right?" I ask even though I knew which oppa was it. "Sang Yun oppa!" whined Ri Yun. Just then, my 6 year old son Kim Sang Yun came down.

"Annyeonghaseyo appa." greeted Sang Yun. "Oppa, give me back my dollie!" whined Ri Yun. "No way!" said Sang Yun. Aishh, these two are always fighting. Can't they be like Sang Woo? Kim Sang Woo is my other 6 year old son and he's the oldest of the three. "Sang Yun, give back your dongsaeng her doll. Appa will buy you other toys." I said. Sang Yun pouted but didn't give back the doll.

"Sang Yun, give it back." said Sang Woo, coming down from his study room. "Ahh hyung~" whined Sang Yun. Sang Woo then took the doll from Sang Yun's hand and gave it back to Ri Yun. "Gomawo Sang Woo oppa! You're the best!" cheered Ri Yun and I smiled. Just then, the doorbell rang and Sang Yun ran to open the door. It revealed my Got7 hyungs. "GOT7 AHJUSSHI!" squealed my kids in unison.

"Aigoo hello kiddos. Yu Gyeom ah, ready to go? You don't want to keep her waiting now do you?" said BamBam hyung and I nodded. Soon, we were all ready to see her. "Are you three excited to see her again?" ask JB hyung to my kids. "NE!" exclaimed the three kids. "I haven't seen her in a while. Nan eomma bogosipeoyo." said Ri Yun. Geurae, nado Bora bogosipeoyo.

Flashback
1 year ago

"Gyeommie ah, uri eodiga?" ask my wife Bora. "We're meeting the guys." I said. Soon, we came to a stop at the traffic junction. Across the street I could see my Got7 hyungs. While the traffic lights were still red, a vehicle suddenly came crashing into the others vehicles, including ours.

It crashed into our apparently me, Bora, Sang Woo, Sang Yun and Ri Yun were injured. Got7 hyungs witnessed it and they immediately dialled for the ambulance. I glanced over to Bora. Her head was bleeding profusely and unconscious. The kids were unconscious as well. "Bora ya..." I mumbled and I tried shaking her but she didn't wake up.

Soon, the Paramedics got us out of the car and they took us to the hospital. I woke up in the hospital ward and my kids were by my side. Someone was missing. Bora. "APPA!" exclaimed my kids. I smiled at them and slowly sit up right. "Eomma eodiseo?" I ask. "Mollayo. JB ahjusshi told us she's sleeping. Peacefully." said Sang Yun. I got out of bed and headed to the counter.

"Jeogiyeo, geundae is there a patient name Nam Bora?" I ask. The nurse look up and ask, "How are you related to her?" "I'm her husband." "She's in room 406 but she can't live for long. For details you'll have to consult the doctor." I immediately rush to the room with my kids. I open the door to see my Got7 hyungs "Yu Gyeom ah... Bora... She's unconscious and she can't live for long." said Mark hyung.

I went to her side and held her hand. "Bora ya... Ppali ireona. I can't live without you arrachi? Geuraeso ppali ireona. You wanted to spent your life with me jana. Ppali... Ireona... Don't sleep for too long." I said. Just then, Bora's heart beat suddenly to drop and we called the doctor. He closed the curtain and did everything he could but he said she was gone.

End of Flashback

We arrived at Bora's grave and Ri Yun placed a bouquet of Cherry Blossoms in front of it. Bora once told me that she loves Cherry Blossom alot. "Eomma, uri neo bogosipeoyo." said Sang Woo. "Geokjeonghajima eomma, appa jigeum gwaenchanayo." said Sang Yun cheekily. I slightly glared at him.

"Geurae, Sang Yun is right. Wherever you are, you'll be assured by us!" added BamBam hyung. Aishh these people. "Bora ya. Nan jigeum yeogiseo. Bogosipda Bora ya, nae sarang." I said while trying so hard not to cry. After paying our respects, we headed for lunch together. Ri Yun and Sang Yun held each of my hand and smiled. Sang Woo said, "Don't be sad appa. Eomma wouldn't be happy to see you being sad." I smiled at him and hugged my kids. Geurae, Sang Woo is right. I'll be happy for Bora, my love.