(19)

"Luckily the surgery is successful but she's currently in a coma. We'll be sure to monitor her 24/7 if possible." said the doctor and he left. Nara... Jebal... Wake up soon.

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~
<3 Months Later>

It's been 3 months since the accident. My sister hasn't woken up from her coma. Young Jae still blamed himself for not taking care of Nara properly. Eomma had been crying for a few days in a row and me? I'm so depressed that me and Yu Gyeom nearly divorce a few times. But now we're on good terms.

Today, I'm here with Yu Gyeom to see my sister. If only she could wake up today, it'll be a miracle since today is her birthday. She's finally turning 24 already and she's here in bed. Me and Yu Gyeom arrived in her room and saw Young Jae not around. Maybe he's at lunch.

Yu Gyeom placed some flowers into a vase beside Nara. I held her hand and said, "Nara ya. Naya neo unnie ya. Ppali ireona. Oneul neo saengil ya. Saengilchukhahaeyo, uri joha gijime yeoja. Ppali ireona jebal. Unnie neo bogosipeoyo." Suddenly, I felt Nara's hand grabbing onto mine and the next thing I knew was that she was slowly fluttering her eyes.

Yu Gyeom noticed it as well and he went to call the doctor. "NARA! YOU'RE AWAKE!" I cried with tears of joy. The doctor came in and gave her a thorough check up. The nurse soon gestured us to go in and the doctor unwind the curtain and ask, "Nara-sshi, do you perhaps recognize any of them?" Nara look to us and squinted her eyes.

"Bora unnie? Yu Gyeom oppa?" she quesitoj and me and Yu Gyeom sighed of happiness. "Geurae, it's us!" said Yu Gyeom and the other there Got7 members suddenly 'barged' into Nara's room. "NARA YA!" they shouted her name simultaneously. "Do you recognize them?" ask the doctor. Nara slowly nodded and said, "I think so. Let's see... Mark oppa, JB oppa, Jr oppa, Jackson oppa, BamBam oppa."

Soon, Young Jae arrived as well and Nara's eyes suddenly lit up. "Young Jae oppa?" Young Jae look up to see a smiling and teary Nara. He rushed and hugged her. Aww~ Got7 and I left the room to give those two their privacy.

<2 Months Later>

"MWORAGO? HONEYMOON?!" Me and Yu Gyeom exclaimed at the same time after we got back from work. "No need to be surprise dear. You and Yu Gyeom haven't gone on a honeymoon yet. Now, we'll give you two tickets and it'll be at Jeju Island. Go and pack now!" said eomma and she pushed me to my room and started helping me pack.

Okay this is happening way too fast. Firstly, Woo Young confessed to me just last week but I rejected him. However, I didn't expect his reaction to be more, outraged. He even threw a punch at Yu Gyeom once! And now our honeymoon?! Aishh, why is everything happening so fast?