(10)

I've heard her confession now. I just need to wait for her to confess when she's awake. I finally manage to drift off to dreamland after hearing Bora's mumbling.

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~

I woke up the next day and I found Yu Gyeom sleeping like a baby beside me. Aww~ Cute. I playfully pinch his cheeks but never knew it startled me. "What're you doing?" he suddenly ask but with eyes closed. I slightly jumped and said, "I wa-wasn't d-doing anyt-thing."

Yu Gyeom opened his eyes, smirked and said, "Geojimal. You're stuttering. I know you missed looking at my face." I could feel my cheeks burning thanks to this guy. I threw the bolster to his face and got out of bed.

I did my morning routines and made breakfast for me and Yu Gyeom. I was in the middle of making pancakes when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Ahh!" I screamed even though I knew who it was. "Calm down, it's just me. What're you making for breakfast?" ask Yu Gyeom. "Can't you see? It's pancakes." I said.

"Ooo, the last time I ate your homemade pancakes was 5 years ago. Just a week before we-" "Sit your butt down and eat the pancakes already." I said while playing a plate of pancakes on the dining table. I didn't want Yu Gyeom to finish what he was saying.

After breakfast, Yu Gyeom called our chauffeur, Mr Lee Dae Yeol ahjusshi, to drive us to the company. Soon, we reached the company and we also bump into BamBam. "BamBam! Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted. "Bora! Yu Gyeom! Ommo, I totally forgotten you two work here!" he joked. "Aigoo, BamBam hyung, neo wae yeogiseo?" ask Yu Gyeom. "Ah I'm here to meet Jeon Jungkook before heading to work." said BamBam.

"Arraseo, we'll see you later." I said and we parted ways. Me and Yu Gyeom headed to our office and we started doing our own work.

<Lunch>

"Bora ya, let's go for lunch. I'm not letting you skip lunch like the other day." said Yu Gyeom which made me look up and realize it's already lunch time. "Ommo, you're right. Why don't you go first. I'll finish this in 5 minutes." I said. "Arraseo. I better see you at the cafeteria in 5 minutes." said Yu Gyeom and I nodded.

5 minutes later, I shut down my laptop and I headed for the cafeteria. On the way, I accidentally bump into someone. "Ommo, joesonghaeyo, I didn't see you- Nam Bora?" I look up to see an old friend. My childhood friend, Jang Woo Young. "Jang... Woo Young?" he nodded and gave me a hug. "Nan neo bogosipeoyo Bora ya." he said and I smiled. Then I remembered Yu Gyeom.

I broke his embrace and said, "Woo Young ah, nan nampyeon isseoyo." He look at me shocked, as if he thought I wouldn't get married. I chuckled at his reaction which brought him back to reality. "Ommo jinjja? I thought you'll never get married!" he said. "Still the same Woo Young I see. Anyways, I want you to meet my husband. Let's go." I said and we went to the cafeteria.