(14)

I still couldn't get what Woo Young said off my mind. What could he not tell me that he is listening to Ye Seong?

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~

It's yet again another work day for me an Yu Gyeom. I have gotten more closer to him these days but Ye Seong keeps bothering and threatening me when Yu Gyeom isn't around. Aishh, she's annoying but I didn't tell Yu Gyeom and I don't think he knows.

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

Another work day? Aishh, I'm lazy geundae I have to. I'm the CEO after all but at least I have Bora with me. Keke. My feelings for her have gone even deeper but I have yet to confess to her. I'm hope she feels the same way as me but I'm scared. Scared she'll leave me again. These days I'm really worried for her.

Why? Go Ye Seong ttaemune. She's been disturbing and bothering Bora only when I'm not around. How did I know? I happen to be 'coincidentally' passing by everytime and also sometimes Jungkook hyung would help me out. Woo Young has yet to tell me why is he working for Ye Seong but I think I'm close to finding out.

I heard from my sunbae Ok Taec Yeon, that Woo Young has complicated family problems and now currently Woo Young needs the money to pay his hyung's hospital bills. When I asked him about his parents he said that his parents divorce and the two brothers met lots of complications. Only his childhood friend had been there for him and it turned out to be my Bora.

Aishh, what do I do now? It's hard to find that guy (Woo Young) now that he hasn't come by the office. "Yu Gyeom!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Bora walking towards me. I smiled at her and gave her a hug. "What were you thinking so deep?" ask Bora and I shook my head. I didn't want her to know. "I was thinking of nothing." I said.

Bora suddenly pouted and ask, "Not even me?" "Aigoo~ Neo eotteoke neomu gwiyeowo?" I ask while ruffling her hair. I still remember every time I ruffled her hair she would chase me around. She hated people ruffling her hair. "YAH KIM YU GYEOM! I TOLD YOU I HATE PEOPLE RUFFLING MY HAIR!" scolded Bora and I playfully sticked out my tongue.

~ Jackson Wang ~

"Jackson hyung, want to visit Yu Gyeom and Bora later?" ask BamBam. I look at him and teased, "Ayy~ you just want to see Bora gucchi? She was your cheotsarang after all!" "Jackson hyung!" whined BamBam. Just then, Young Jae came in and said, "Jackson hyung, there's a lady looking for you." "A lady? Nugu?" I ask and he shrugged. Aishh this guy, always shrugging. I bet some day his shoulder will drop from shrugging too much.

As I was heading out, Young Jae suddenly said, "And for your information Jackson hyung, my shoulder won't drop from shrugging too much. I know you were thinking of that." My eyes widen and immediately denied. How did he knew that? What is he? Does he have a super mind for something?

I reach for the door into the meeting room and I saw someone unexpected. I didn't expect to see her again. I hated her like crazy and my feelings for her were long gone since I don't know when. "Bogosipeoyo Jackson oppa." she smiled. Ugh, I don't miss that smiled. I rolled my eyes and said to her, "Naga. Don't come here again." "Jebal oppa, nan mianhae. Geundae I've moved on... I need your help..." I eyed her suspiciously. "Set me up with Kim Yu Gyeom. I don't like that girl name Bora." she said.