(9)

After the ceremony, everyone congratulated us and Jinyoung hyung came to me and whispered, "When are you going to make your move?" I smirk and look over to Bora and back at Jinyoung hyung, "Probably soon."

~~~

~ Go Ye Seong ~

Oh no! I can't believe I'm too late! Yu Gyeom is already married to that bitvh Nam Bora! Aishh now I have to include that detail for him! I immediately dialled his number and he picked up after 2 rings.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"New detail. She's Nam Bora, Kim Yu Gyeom's wife. Listen up now, I want you to seduce her and make her heart waver. By all means, get her away from Yu Gyeom."

"How much will I get? Base on the last offer, 300,000 won is too little now. I need more money."

"Aishh, alright. I'll give you 600,000 won. Deal?"

"Hmm. Arraseo, deal. So her name is Nam Bora?"

"That's right. I texted you some photos of her the other day."

"Ah ne I remember. I'll try and meet up with her soon since... I'm not in Seoul at the moment. But geokjeongma, I'll be touching down Seoul in just 2 days."

"Arraseo. Just hurry and return back."

"Ne, agaeseubnida."

Now that bitvh is really going to get it from me. I just hope for him to return back as soon as possible.

~ Nam Bora ~

"So... How does it feel like being Mrs Kim now?" ask Yu Gyeom and I shrugged. "What do you mean you don't know?" ask Yu Gyeom. "Yu Gyeom, do remember this was an arrange marriage. Being Mrs Kim by an arrange marriage is nothing amusing." I said.

"Aigoo, I'd rather not start an argument with you. Anyways, let's go to sleep." said Yu Gyeom and I immediately stopped him. "Hold on! We're, not going to sleep in the same bed... Are we?" I ask nervously. "Geureom! If not what's the point of being called husband and wife? Geokjeongma, I won't do anything to you, well at least not until your feelings have come back for me. We'll just sleep beside each other." said Yu Gyeom but I was still scared.

"Wae? Don't you... Trust me?" ask Yu Gyeom and I immediately shook my head and he smiled. "Good. Come on now. Let's go to bed. We'll just place the bolster in the middle to be safe." said Yu Gyeom and I nodded. Me and Yu Gyeom headed to our bedroom and luckily the bed was really big. Hmm, king size I say. I place the bolster between me and Yu Gyeom and said, "Do not move this bolster arraseo?" "Ne, eomma." "Nan neo eomma aniya. *sigh* jalja Yu Gyeom ah." "Goodnight." I drifted of to dreamland a few minutes later.

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

Even though I said goodnight to her, I couldn't sleep. I turn over to look at Bora. *sigh* I'm really sorry for breaking up with you back then. Geundae geokjeonghajima, I'll use this second chance well. Just then, I heard Bora mumbling some words which it caught my attention.

"Gyeommie... Nado neo... Bogo... Sipeo..." she mumbled. Aww~ I missed the times when she called me Gyeommie, my other nickname she gave. I knew deep down she actually missed me and still love me. I am not a love expert, I learn it from the movie Frozen.

"Nappeun yeoja..." Mwo? Nappeun yeoja? Nugu? What is she dreaming about? The only yeoja we know is... Go Ye Seong. Seolma... Aishh, it can't be. I'm overthinking much. "Yu Gyeom ah... Sa... Rang... Hae..." she mumbled before stopping her mumbling. I've heard her confession now. I just need to wait for her to confess when she's awake. I finally manage to drift off to dreamland after hearing Bora's mumbling.