(21)

"Aniyo, you shower first!"

"You"

"You"

"You!"

"Then we'll shower together then."

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~

"Then we'll shower together then." Shit... WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST SAY OH MY GOSH! NAN JINJJA MICHYEOSSEOYO! AHH I'M GOIJG CRAZY AISHH BORA NEO PABOYA! "Mworago? Shower together? Geurae gaja, let's shower together then." smirked Yu Gyeom and I immediately protested. "ANDWAE! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!" "Oh Geurae? You sounded serious."

I ignored him and immediately took my clothes and went to the shower. I locked the door to make sure he won't come in. I lean against the door and took a deep breath. "Aishh... Nan jinjja paboya..." I mumbled to myself and took a nice hot shower.

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

"ANDWAE! I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!" She protested. "Oh Geurae? You sounded serious." I joked. Bora ignored me and headed for the shower. I silently chuckled at her cuteness and decide to on my laptop. I roamed the cyber world before heading to bed.

The next day, me and Bora decided to head shopping. We roamed around the shopping mall and bought several clothing and souvenirs. "Jagiya~ nan baegopa." I said to Bora like a little boy. Bora chuckled and ask, "Arraseo. Kaja. Nado baegopa. Geundae, uri meogeoyo?"

"Hmm, how about the famous Jeju Restaurant?" I suggest and she nodded. We took a cab to the restaurant. We arrived at the restaurant and we started to order our food. "I'll be in the washroom for a moment." I said to Bora and she nodded. I came out of the washroom not long after and I saw a guy flirting with Bora. From Bora's looks I know she's feeling uneasy. I immediately went to her side and glared at the man.

"What are you doing with me wife?" I ask, still glaring at him. He raised both his hands high and said, "Oh sorry, I thought she was still single." "Get out. Make sure I don't see you again." I snapped and he stood up. Before he left, he turned to Bora. He winked and said, "I'll see you soon pretty one~" That jerk, I want to punch him so badly but Bora held me back. We then continue to eat and we went back to the hotel and pack.

~ Nam Bora ~

"I'll be in the washroom for a moment." said Yu Gyeom and I nodded. Seconds after Gyeommie went to the washroom, an unfamiliar man came to our table. "Nuguseyo?" I ask. "Nan, geunnyang saramya. Hang out with me." he said in a flirty tone. I was feeling really uneasy and just nice Yu Gyeom came to my side. "What are you doing with me wife?" ask Yu Gyeom while glaring at him.

"Oh sorry, I thought she was still single." said the man while raising both of his hand. "Get out. Make sure I don't see you again." snapped Yu Gyeom. Before he officially left, the man turn to me, wink and said, "I'll see you soon pretty one~" Yu Gyeom wanted to punch him but I held him back. I didn't want him to get hurt.