(4)

"*sigh* arraseo, you'll only get this one last chance. If you blow it, we're off alright? Only one chance Yu Gyeom, you hear me?" I said. "Gomawo Bora ah, and I promise I'll use this chance to make new memories with you." he said and I slightly smiled.

~~~

~ Unknown ~

"Flight KR264 have landed in Incheon, Korea. Please make sure you've have gotten all of your belongings. Do not leave any behind. Thank you and we hope you enjoyed our flight. We'll see you next time." Yes that's the cue which tells me that I'm in Incheon.

Ahh, I miss the South Korean air already! "JAGI! WAIT FOR ME!" shouted my husband. I chuckled at how slow he is despite being the oldest of his gang. "Aigoo, how are you so slow? Ppali, I want to see my baby cousin already!" I said. "Arraseo, let's go." he said and we got a cab. I can't wait to see them.

~ Nam Bora ~

I woke up the next morning and did my morning routines. "Morning dear. Did Yu Gyeom sent you home safely?" ask eomma and I nodded. Oh, and I just remembered. I'm giving Yu Gyeom and second and final chance. Sigh, am I even doing the right thing? Nan mollayo.

Ding dong!

Me and eomma gaze our eyes to the door. "Eomma, are you expecting anyone?" I ask her and she shook her head. "Aniyo. Hmm, must be the mailman. Open the door." said eomma and I went to the door. I open revealing two familiar people. "UNNIE! OPPA!" I squealed and gave my cousin a tight hug.

I lead them inside and told eomma. "Ommo, Hye Ji ah, what a nice surprise! How's studying at LA?" ask eomma. "It's fun. Because I'm there." said Mark oppa, my cousin's husband. Aigoo, he's being cheesy again! "Mark, stop being cheesy! Besides have you told your gang that you're back?" I ask.

"Yah, it's Mark oppa to you!" he said as he playfully flicked my forehead. "Aigoo, Mark you're not a kid anymore but Bora has a point. Does your friends know?" said my eomma. "I'll be giving them a surprise soon aunt." said Mark. "So how long will you two be here?" I ask. "We're not going back to LA unless either of us has official business there so technically we're staying here. Besides, Mark is still the manager of Coffee Bay so he'll be going back to check things out." said Hye Ji unnie.

"Alright now, I'll show you your rooms then." said eomma and she instructed me to show them their rooms. Afterwards, the three of us headed for Coffee Bay, the main branch in Seoul. "Mark oppa, are you going to let them know?" I ask him. "I want you to message them and say to meet at the Coffee Bay and I'll give my surprise there." said Mark.

"Arraseo. I'll message, Yu Gyeom." I said. "I thought you broke up with him?" ask Hye Ji unnie. "I'm giving him a second chance. Besides he came back last year and... We're getting an arrange marriage." I said and she kept quiet. "Anyways, I didn't see your sister earlier. Where is she?" ask Mark.

"Nara? She's... Out of Seoul at the moment. With Young Jae. You know those two." I said. Anyways, we arrived at Coffee Bay and I immediately texted Yu Gyeom to come down to Coffee Bay. A few minutes later, the door opened. Revealing 5 familiar guys. "Hey" I said. I gestured them to sit down and we ordered our drinks.

"So why did you call us here?" ask Jackson oppa. "There's a surprise for the 5 of you. Though it'll be more perfect if Young Jae was here." I said. "What's the surprise?" ask BamBam. Just then, Mark started to walk towards us and the boys had their jaw dropped. "MARK HYUNG! HYE JI NOONA!"