(18)

"Bora ya, saranghae." confessed Yu Gyeom and I shyly blushed. "Arra. Nado. Kaja, nan baegopa." I said and we headed for dinner.

~~~

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

I took Bora to a classical restaurant and we had an amazing dinner. Soon, it was dark and I took her to the Han River, where the firework display will be put up. "Uri wae yeogiseo?" ask Bora. I answered her, "We're here to see the Fireworks Display." Her eyes immediately lit up and her eyes sparkled in my eyes. Aww, I sure love her.

"Jeongmal?" she ask cutely and I nodded while chuckling. We manage to find our spot and soon, the Fireworks Display started and it was really a beautiful sight. Just then, my phone vibrated. I took it out and saw a message from Young Jae hyung.

From: Young Jae hyung
Neo jigeum eodiya? Is Bora noona with you?

I immediately replied to Young Jae hyung. Telling him that Bora is with me at Han River Park. Soon, he send another message which shock me.

From: Young Jae hyung
Ppali byeongwon ga. Nara and I got into an accident. Ppali. Uri jigeum Seoul Byeongwon ibnida. Ppali!

I immediately turn to Bora and explained the situation to her. She was on the verge of tears and she urged me to go to Seoul Hospital. "Geokjeongma, Nara will be fine." I comforted her. Soon, we arrived at Seoul Hospital and we rushed to the Operating Room.

We saw Young Jae standing outside the Operating Room and Bora immediately ask him, "WHAT HAPPEN TO MY SISTER?!" "Mianhae noona... Jeongmal mianhae... Na ttaemune..." apologized Young Jae hyung while crying. "Young Jae hyung, geunnyang explain what happen." I said.

~ Choi Young Jae ~

"Young Jae hyung, geunnyang explain what happen." Said Yu Gyeom. I wipe my tears and slowly explained what happened to the two of us during our date.

Flashback

"Young Jae oppa, ppali jebal!" whined Nara. I chuckled and purposely walked slowly. When I reach Nara's side, she suddenly give me a head-lock and I whined. "That's what you get for making me wait! Now let's go!" she said and we headed for our movies.

After the movie ended, Nara was hungry so I decided to buy for her tteokbeoki from the street. "Yeogiseo jakkaman arraseo? Don't wander off anywhere." I said to her and ruffled her hair before heading to buy tteokbeoki. However while I was buying tteokbeoki, I heard a car crash and I feared it would be Nara. I immediately rush back and shockingly I see Nara lying on the road with blood around her.

"NARA YA!" I rushed to her side and ordered the passer-bys to call the ambulance and when the ambulance arrived, they immediately rushed Nara to the hospital. They took Nara to the Operating Room and hasn't come out for 2 hours now.

End of Flashback

"Jeongmal joesonghabnida noona... I should have bring Nara with me... Jeongmal joesonghaeyo..." I apologize while I fell to my knees. "Young Jae hyung, jebal stand up." said Yu Gyeom and I stood up and just in time, the doctor came out.

"Uisanim, je dongsaeng, Nam Nara gwaenchanayo?" ask Bora. "You're Nara's sister?" The doctor ask and Bora noona nodded. "Luckily the surgery is successful but she's currently in a coma. We'll be sure to monitor her 24/7 if possible." said the doctor and he left. Nara... Jebal... Wake up soon.