(6)

"Then good, next week you two will get married then. And tomorrow, Bora can start working at Yu Gyeom's office." said Mrs Kim. "Ne, kamsahabnida Mrs Kim for offering me the job." I said. "Aigoo, no biggy. And call me 'Eomeoni'." she said and I nodded.

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~
<Next Morning>

I woke up the next morning and got dressed for work. At Yu Gyeom's. Last night I messaged my boss saying I'm quitting due to family problems and he believed it! I got my hair neatly tied and headed downstairs to have breakfast. "Morning dear. Today's your first day of work at Yu Gyeom's right?" she ask and I nodded. "Geurae, do a good job arraseo?" said eomma and I nodded. After breakfast, I left for Yu Gyeom's office. Luckily he gave me the address before I went to bed last night.

<Kim Company Office Building>

Finally, I arrive at Kim Company Office Building. I took a deep breath before heading inside. I went to the directory and looked for Yu Gyeom's office floor. Apparently his office was at the 25th floor. I got into the lift and soon I was at the 25th floor.

I started looking for Yu Gyeom's office but unfortunately I got lost so I decided to ask for directions. "Excuse me, joesonghabnida geundae jebal dowajuseyo." I said to a young lady about my age. "Ne, nuguseyo?" she ask. "Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Nam Bora ibnida. I'm Kim Yu Gyeom's secretary. I need to know where's his office." I said.

"Joesonghaeyo geundae, I'm Yu Gyeom's one and only secretary." she said.

~ Unknown ~

Aishh, today I'm late for work. Yu Gyeom is going to scold me for sure! Geundae gwaenchana! As long as I get to see him! Yu Gyeom has been my crush since he came back from his overseas studies. I reached Yu Gyeom's office level and was about to enter when a young woman about my age ask me for help. "Excuse me, joesonghabnida geundae jebal dowajuseyo."

I was running late but just in case Yu Gyeom happen to pass by, he'll see that I'm a kind girl! "Ne, nuguseyo?" I ask her. "Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Nam Bora ibnida. I'm Kim Yu Gyeom's secretary. I need to know where's his office." she said and I stared at her. Did she perhaps got the wrong person? "Joesonghaeyo geundae, I'm Yu Gyeom's one and only secretary." I said.

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

I headed to my office after having breakfast with my Got7 hyungs although Young Jae hyung isn't with us at the moment. He's in Jeju with Bora's dongsaeng Nara. I got out of the lift and saw my old secretary Ye Seong and Bora. "Bora ah! Ye Seong!" I called to them. "Oh, Yu Gyeom-sshi, annyeonghaseyo. We have a little problem here." said Ye Seong. "Mwondaeyo?" I ask. "It's this lady-" "Hold on, we'll chat in my office. You two, follow me." I said and I lead them into my office.

"Geuraeso, problem mwondae?" I ask. "This lady here says she's the secretary for Yu Gyeom. I'm assuming she might have gotten confuse for someone else." assumed Ye Seong. "Aniyo, she is my new secretary. My eomma and appa hired her. So Ye Seong, you'll be transferred to where Jungkook hyung is. You'll be his new secretary." I told her. "Geundae Yu Gyeom-sshi, Waeyo? Is it because I'm late today, is that why you're firing me?" she ask.

"Go Ye Seong, I'm not firing you. I'm just transferring you to another department and that department is with Jungkook hyung." I said. "Aniyo Yu Gyeom-sshi, if I'm not working under you anymore it just means you're firing me." said Ye Seong and she left. "Maybe I shouldn't have come." said Bora. "Aniyo, I've been finding her clingy since I came back from my studies. I'd rather have you be my secretary." I said.

~ Go Ye Seong ~

I can't believe Yu Gyeom-sshi 'fired' me from my position as his secretary! Arghh it's all that lady's fault! I've got to call back up but how?! Hmm, I know! I'll call him! I dialled his number and he picked up after 2 rings.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Naya, Go Ye Seong. Listen now, you have a job to do. I'll pay you 300,000 won if you succeed."

"Hmm, arraseo. Who is it this time?"

"I'll send you the details once I get to know her better. I'll text you soon enough."

"Arraseo."

I formed a sly smirk on my face. That bitvh is going to get hell from me. I'll make Yu Gyeom notice me again.