(11)

"Ommo jinjja? I thought you'll never get married!" he said. "Still the same Woo Young I see. Anyways, I want you to meet my husband. Let's go." I said and we went to the cafeteria.

~~~

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

What's taking Bora so long? I told her to be in the cafeteria in 5 minutes time and now look at time! Aishh this girl really worries me sometimes. Just like the old times? More or less. "Annyeonghaseyo Yu Gyeom-sshi." I look up to see Ye Seong. "Ah ne annyeonghaseyo." I said without looking at her.

"Yu Gyeom-sshi, may I make a request? Please stay away from Bora-sshi. I sense something evil about her. She'll eventually break your heart. She's after your money Yu Gyeom-sshi." said Ye Seong. Tch, this girl doesn't even know the real Bora and yet she talk bad about her!

"Ye Seong, for your information, I've known Bora for a long time. Even before I met you. So don't you talk bad about her!" I spat and just then, Bora appeared with another man. "Annyeong Yu Gyeom!" she greeted. "You're here finally! Kaja we're going somewhere else to eat." I said and dragged her out before she could even protest.

~ Jang Woo Young ~

I see that guy, name Kim Yu Gyeom, dragging Bora away from the cafeteria. I was about to follow when she called onto me. "Jang Woo Young, do your job. Remember, I have the money you need." she whispered and walked away. I sighed and chased after Bora.

I still remember how I actually didn't want the job.

Flashback

"Yeobuseyo?"

"New detail. She's Nam Bora, Kim Yu Gyeom's wife. Listen up now, I want you to seduce her and make her heart waver. By all means, get her away from Yu Gyeom."

"How much will I get? Base on the last offer, 300,000 won is too little now. I need more money."

"Aishh, alright. I'll give you 600,000 won. Deal?"

"Hmm. Arraseo, deal. So her name is Nam Bora?"

"That's right. I texted you some photos of her the other day."

"Ah ne I remember. I'll try and meet up with her soon since... I'm not in Seoul at the moment. But geokjeongma, I'll be touching down Seoul in just 2 days."

"Arraseo. Just hurry and return back."

"Ne, agaeseubnida."

I sighed as I off my phone. Nam Bora... I miss her alright. She's my childhood friend and now I have to... Ugh why did I even agree to this? Oh wait, it's because I'm in need of money at the moment. I needed money to pay my hyung's hospital bills.

I really don't want to hurt Bora but... I have no choice. Someone actually asked me, Who would I rather choose. Friendship or family. My answer is family. I love my hyung and he's the only relative I have left. Eomeoni and abeoji left us years ago and they never came back to us. *sigh* I'll apologize to Bora in advance.

End of Flashback

I sighed at the flashback and followed Bora and Yu Gyeom. It seems that Yu Gyeom is dragging Bora up to the rooftop geundae wae? Just then, I overheard part of their conversation which 'interest' me somehow.

"Yu Gyeom ah, neo waeirae?"

"Geu namja, nuguji?"

"Jang Woo Young? He's my childhood friend. I'm surprise he's here and I wanted you to meet him."

"You sure he's just a friend and nothing more?"

"Kim Yu Gyeom, are you suspecting me now? Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do. If not I wouldn't have ask you to marry me."

"Technically if I didn't met you I would have you know, find other love."

"Whatever. Just... Don't leave me. *sigh* kaja. Let's go for lunch. Oh and if Ye Seong ever tries to do harm to you let me know."