(8)

"Mianhae Bora ya. I shouldn't have broke up with you just because I needed to focus on my studies. We could have maintain the relationship if only... I wasn't selfish. Mianhae, I do hope you'll give me a second chance. Saranghae Bora ya." I said and kissed her hand.

~~~

~ Nam Bora ~

I woke up with a dizzy head and I found myself in the hospital room. I flinch a little when I saw someone with me, holding my hand. It was Yu Gyeom.

Thump thump. Thump thump.

Aigoo, my heart is beating for him! Am I... Going to have feelings for him again? I don't even know anymore, if I made the right decision. Just then, Yu Gyeom suddenly woke up and he rub his eyes like a little boy. Cute~

"You're awake? Neo gwaenchana?" he ask and I nodded. "Neoneun? Have you... Been here all night?" I ask. "Geureom. What do you expect? I was your boyfriend and I'm your soon-to-be husband. Of course I have to worry for you." he said and I smiled. "Gomawo Yu Gyeom ah, for being here." I said.

"Your eomma came last night. She seemed to be worried for you. Geurigo mianhae. I shouldn't have let you work too hard. I can't believe I forgotten about your condition." said Yu Gyeom. "Aniyo Yu Gyeom ah, it's not your fault. I just didn't eat that's all." I said. "Be careful from now arraseo? If not eomma will kill me for letting you work too much." I chuckled at the last sentence.

<The Next Day>

The next day, I was discharged from the hospital and Yu Gyeom accompanied me back home. And surprised enough, eomma and Mrs Kim bought a house for me and Yu Gyeom. Typical eomma. But first, I needed to go back to pack my clothes.

The moment I opened the door, I felt a tight hug from some brat I missed. "Unnie! Bogosipeoyo!" squealed my dongsaeng, Nam Nara. "Aigoo, you're back from Jeju already?" I ask and she nodded. At the same time, I notice Young Jae was also in the house. "Choi Young Jae annyeong!" I said to him. "Annyeong noona, Yu Gyeom!" greeted Young Jae.

<A week later, the day of Wedding>

Oh no... It's finally the day of my and Yu Gyeom's wedding. Gosh... I'm nervous even though he was my ex boyfriend but this is marriage we're talking. "Dear, don't be nervous." said eomma as she helped me tied my hair into a neat bun. "I'm not that nervous eomma. Do I... Seriously have to marry him?" I ask.

"I'm afraid so my dear, for the company. Besides, I'm glad you two dated before. It's more, convienent. And if Yu Gyeom's old secretary ever bother you, just let us know." said eomma and I nodded. When we were finish with the make up and all, eomma accompanied me to the hall though she needed to head to her seat.

Mark oppa took over and he accompanied me to the aisle, where Yu Gyeom would be standing. "Congratulations Bora ya." whispered Mark oppa. "Oppa, it's an arrange marriage." I said. "But I know deep down you still love Yu Gyeom. Give him a second chance." said Mark oppa. "This is his second chance." I said.

<After the ceremony>

"Would you, Kim Yu Gyeom, take Nam Bora as your wife and to take care of her until death?" ask the priest. "I do." said Yu Gyeom. Okay, now it's my turn. "Would you, Nam Bora, take Kim Yu Gyeom as your husband and to take care of him until death?" "I do" "May God bless you and you may kiss the bride." All of a sudden, Yu Gyeom leaned in and gave me a passionate that I haven't felt in 5 years.

It was great and I didn't want it to end but Yu Gyeom sadly pulled away. I secretly pouted but I bet he doesn't know. After the entire ceremony, everyone congratulated us. Jinyoung went over to Yu Gyeom and whispered something into his ear which made him smirk. Hmm, I'm being suspicious now.

~ Kim Yu Gyeom ~

Everything now feel surreal now that I'm officially Bora's husband. From being ex boyfriend and girlfriend to husband and wife. Nice. After the ceremony, everyone congratulated us and Jinyoung hyung came to me and whispered, "When are you going to make your move?" I smirk and look over to Bora and back at Jinyoung hyung, "Probably soon."