First Day of School

El's pov:

I walk into the huge building. My first class is science with Mr. Clarke, I walk into the room I suddenly get chills because this is the same room I said goodbye to my first crush. Mr. Clarke looks at me and asks me my name "Jane" that's the name me and Hopper agree on so people don't catch on onto who I really am. "Ok Jane you can go sit beside Max." He says cheerfully. "Hi, I'm Max."

Mike's pov:

I walk into first period science, god how I hate this room. I go and sit beside Dustin with my head hung low. I hear Mr. Clarke talking to a girl but I stopped caring whose in this class a long time ago. I look up as she's walking to the empty desk beside Max. I wonder if we're going to have another girl in the group because Max and her seem to be hitting it off. I didn't really like the thought of another girl replacing her but I know now that no one will ever replace her.

El's pov:

I have my first friend in a little under a year. Mr. Clarke had to tell us to be quiet 3 times during that period. The bell rang which means I have English with Max. Thank god. I get introduced to the class, I go sit next to Max, and that's basically how my first day went. Max offered to have lunch with her and her friends, I was a little nervous at first but when I saw who it was I was very relieved. She had brought me to a table with a group of boys. I recognized them as soon as I see them. "Hey guys" Max says getting there attention, "he-" "el?" Dustin says I come out fully from Max's back and nod. "OMG HOW? WHAT? WHEN?" was all Dustin said, Lucas sat there with his jaw open wide tears just grazing his lower lashes. "Hi" was all I said Dustin and Lucas inbraced me in a huge hug. "Ok what is going on here?" Max asks.

I explain how the past year was like (not going into detail because obviously you know) she was a little confused at first, but then warmed up to the idea that a demogorgon attacked Hawkins and I have magical powers. "Wait we have to find Mike and tell him your back." She says dragging me out "wait, I want it to be a surprise". We ended up waiting at the table for Mike but he never came. But the boys did warn me about how Mike has been acting lately so I decided to wait a little longer to tell him.