The Truth

El's pov:

"So El how was your first kiss?" Dustin asks. I started to get nervous, looking at Mike, he was just frozen 'wow thanks for the help Mike' I think to myself. "I-um, we-kinda already kissed." I said stuttering, I looked at everyone, there mouths hanging open.

Mike's pov:

Dustin being the nosey person he is just had to ask El if that was her first kiss. I just sat there frozen, nervous if El was going to tell them. "I-um, we-kinda already kissed." She said, I looked around and everyone's mouth was hanging open. "WHAT, YOUR JUST TELLING US THIS NOW!?!" Dustin screamed, "keep your voice down." I told him, "when did you guys kiss?" Max asked. "Last year," El said calmly, "elaborate" Max said, "when Dustin and Lucas went to go find his stupid pudding, I said that when this is over she could come live with me, I then proceeded to ask her if she wanted to go to the snowball with me, and one thing lead to another we ended up kissing." I said almost running out of breath.

"Holy shit Mikey," Lucas said, and before anyone else can say anything my mom yells it's time for dinner. We run up the stairs and sit down at the table "El?" Nancy asks, El turns around.

El's pov:

Mike explains last year and then his mom calls us for dinner, from behind me I hear someone calling my name, I turn around to see Nancy walking down the stairs. I smile and run up and give her a hug, "when did you come back?" She asks "Hopper found me about a month ago, and Mike found me yesterday." I heard Mike calling for me so I run over to the dinning room.