The Hangout

Mike's pov:

It was the weekend so I invited everyone over, they all came around 2, Lucas has a few movies, Will and Max are kinda just here, and Dustin has brought food of course. "Hey, Mike where's El?" Dustin says grinning. "Not he-wait how did you know El was back, I didn't tell you guys yet?" "When she first came to the school Max 'introduced' us to her, remember?" Says Lucas sarcastically. Oh now I remember that's when I went into the a.v. room because I didn't want to be near them.

"Sooooo, where is she?" Dustin asks again. I was going to answer when I hear a knock on the door. I run upstairs just before my mom got to the door. I opened the door to see.....

El's pov:

I told Hopper that I was going to Mike's house even though he was working. "Do you want a ride?" He asks me, "yes, please." I run to the car almost running into the door. I get in and we drive to Mike's house, when we get there I see 3 bikes in the front yard. The boys must be here, this'll be fun.

I said bye to hopper and run up to Mike's house. I knock on the door as loud as possible. I wait for what feels like ever, if you didn't know I'm a very impatient person. Mike finally opens the door, with the stupidest grin on his face. "Hey Mikey, where is everyone?" "Hi, El!" I hear Dustin yell from the basement. "Hi, Dustin!" I yell back. "How are you?" Dustin yells. "Hey Dustin stop flirting with her that's my job!" Mike yells, "Ok lover boy!" Dustin quickly responds. I run down to the basement, leaving Mike behind. "Dustin, why did you only bring food?" I ask "Because food is great." He answers with a bunch of food stuffed into his mouth.

Mike's pov:

I opened the door to El, I smiled at her. "Hey Mikey where is everyone?" El asks and before I could even open my mouth, Dustin screams from the basement "Hey El!" Before I know it there having a full blown screaming conversation. "Hey Dustin stop flirting with her thats my job!" "Ok lover boy." El runs down to the basement and all I can hear is them arguing about why Dustin only brought snacks.

About an hour has passed and half of Dustin's food is gone, we're either on the floor or hanging upside down on the couch. We ended up playing truth or dare, so far Lucas had to kiss Max, Dustin had to run up and down my street screaming 'ice cream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.' "ok Mike, truth or dare?" Dustin asks me, "um......dare" "ok I dare you to kiss El, on the lips." I blushed a deep shade of red, "come on lover boy." Dustin teases me, I turned to El, slowly leaned in and smashed my lips into hers just like when I kissed her the first time.

El's pov:

"Ok Mike, truth or dare?" Dustin asks. Mike hesitated a while before picking dare, "ok I dare you to kiss El, on the lips." Me and Mike both blushed, his face a little redder than mine if that was even possible. With a little teasing from Dustin he turned to me and leaned in slowly, finally smashing his lips into mine. It feels like that night, that beautiful, crazy, scary night. He pulls away, me not wanting him to, and smiles at me, I smiled back, we were interrupted by Dustin fake coughing. "So El how was your first kiss?" Dustin asks wiggling his eyebrows.