The Hope

El's pov:

I haven't been feeling all that great since Mike's accident, he's been fading and fading from my thoughts, I can't seem to feel him as much anymore, but I still have hope. I want to hug and kiss Mike again so badly, I want him home, I need him home.

After school I went to the hospital, again, I sat there and just held his hand, he squeezed my hand, so lightly I could hardly feel it but I did. "Hopper!?!" I screamed, he came barreling into the room, "what's the matter?" "H-his hand twitched!" I said happily, "that's great I'll go get a doc-" before Hopper could finish the sentence, Mike started to flatline.

The doctors came rushing in, and Hopper took me into his arms, I started bawling, I couldn't look at him. Mike was dying and there was nothing I could do about it, he flatline for 2 minutes, the doctors said that he was dead, but I knew he wasn't I could still feel him. I walked up to his body, "come one Mike, I can to this without you," I kissed him on the forehead, "I need you, I can't do this without you."

Just like that his heart started beating again, Hopper called for the doctors, before they could get there Mike shot up like a rocket. "E-El?" He asked, "Ya, it's me Mike," we sat there crying until the doctors came in. The doctors were shocked, they stood in the doorway, I wasn't looking at them though I was taking in as much of Mike as I could.

Mike's pov:

I was stuck somewhere I think I was in a coma, before I flatlined I had tried to squeeze El's hand to let her know I was still there, I had tried to do it everyday while El was there, the last thing I heard was El's child-like screech, then I heard nothing.

While I was flatlining my whole life flashed before my eyes, me and El were still happily together with 2 kids, I hadn't seen much else because I had heard El's voice and went closer to it, next thing I knew I saw El's beautiful face staring back at me.

A/N
I'm sorry, I know how long it's been you don't have to remind me. I think in going to end this book soon so be prepared, I may or may not have been foreshadowing for the next book in Mike's pov, ok I'm going to update my other book, (if you don't know it's called 'Meant to Be ~ Mileven') ok I'm done...Bye.