The Answer

El's pov:

I went over to the dinner table after talking with Nancy and sat down next to Mike. I looked over at the boys and they were all giggling at us, I glared at them and that got them to shut up, they were probably afraid I was going to snap their necks or something. The rest of dinner was pretty uneventful, after dinner we went back to the basement and tried to clean up before we all left but Dustin made an excuse "I hAvE tO gO fEeD mEwS." But we all know mews died, (rip mews) then Will who has been quiet all day said that his mom was going to be worried. Lucas stayed for about 3 more minutes after Will left saying "so you guys can suck face without an audience," that got him a pillow thrown at him. Max just walked out not saying anything.

After everyone left, me and Mike sat on the couch. "So that was fun wasn't it, I mean without all the stupid comments from everyone." Mike said "ya" I replied snuggling in closer to him, "do you want to watch a movie?" He asks "I don't know, Hopper might be here any minute." "Ok" he said, so we just sat there in comfortable silence.

Mike's pov:

When everyone left for the night I had asked El if she wanted to watch a movie, but she said that Hopper might be here soon. I want to ask her so badly about the snowball but I'm nervous, why the hell are you nervous you did it once before now do it again "umm, hey El?" She turns to me "ya" "do you remember the snowball, and how we were supposed to go but...you know, and I promised and that is something you can't break ever...sooo do you want to go?" I asked dragging on. She just sat there speechless.

El's pov:

"Do you remember the snowball" omgomgomgomgomgomg was all that I was thinking while he was talking I really didn't hear anything after he said snowball, oh shoot he finished talking, I need to pay attention now. "Mike I...." I started sounding all sad and disappointed just to scare him, it worked all right, his face went from really nervous to really sad in like a second

"....would love to go."

Mike's pov:

She really freaked me out and by really I mean really. When she said she 'would love to go' I exhaled so loud Africa could probably hear it. I had kissed her not realizing what I was doing, when I did realize I kinda just sat there. I pulled away and we both blushed, "El, Hopper's here for you!" My Mom yelled from upstairs, I gave her a goodnight kiss and said bye, she walked upstairs and left.

When she was gone I went upstairs, to my room and layed in my bed with the stupidest smile on my face, thinking how can a girl I met by chance in the woods one day could do so much to me, and with that I fell asleep.