The Last Goodbye

El's pov:

It was very difficult to get Mike where he needed to be, I stalled whoever was inside him for as long as I could do Hopper could call Hawkins lab, it broke me so much, seeing Mike like that. Hopper was able to call Hawkins lab, but the second he got back, Mike wasn't Mike anymore, he started running at me with the knife. It was no use using my powers, his powers were stronger than mine anyways. Hopper told me to go get the needles he has in the bathroom, so I ran as fast as I could, bursted into the house and grabbed the needles. I ran back without a second thought.

Hopper had one needle and I had the other, Mike came running at me and I pinned him down, and stabbed the needle into him. He walked around all loopy before he came crashing down to the ground, "are you able to help me get him to the lab," I hesitated, but then nodded. Hopper picked him up and brought him into the truck, I sat in the back with Mike, and the other needle just in case. Just then the reality of this all hit me like a ton of bricks, I started sobbing, taking big breaths to try and stop it but the tears wouldn't stop. Before I knew it we were at Hawkins lab.

"Hey, you don't have to do this, you can just wait in the car," Hopper said turning to me with Mike hanging limp against his shoulder. "No, I have to do this, I need to be strong, for Mike." I said feeling a tear slip from my eye and letting it fall down my cheek. We walked closer to Hawkins lab, all of a sudden, Mike started thrashing around, I got a glimpse of those once chocolate brown eyes which were now as black at the night sky. I grabbed the other needle just as Mike wiggled out of Hoppers arms. He crashed to the ground and ran toward me, I was one second faster than him and stabbed the needle into his arm. 

When we got to the door, Dr. Owens was there with a straight jacket, Hopper had helped Owens put Mike in the jacket while I watched it, sobbing. "El?" Hopper asked and I looked up, "do you want to say goodbye?" I nodded and walked over, Hopper and Owens took a few steps back to give me and Mike some privacy. 

"Mike, I love you so much, don't ever forget that, I am so lucky that you found me, if we never see each other again just know, I'll never forget you, I promise, I will always be with you no matter what. We've been through hell and back, and it's too late to take that all back, you will be the only one for me, the only one, I'm going to miss you so much, it's going to hurt a lot to have you gone, I will always fight for you, through thick and thin. I will never, ever let anyone hurt you, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love you so much, I'm sorry it turned out this way." I kissed him one last time. "I'm sorry."

A/N: 

That's the end of I'm Sorry, if you guys want a sequel tell me real soon so I can start, thank you guys so much, thank you to who stuck with this book, even before the cringe worthy chapters, I'll still try to continue to write Meant to Be.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, ILY ALL.