The Explanation

Mike's pov:

"Where were you this whole time? When did you come back? Why didn't you tell me it was you sooner?" I asked her, bombarding her with questions. "Mike, if I explain the whole thing you can't get mad." "What, why should I be mad?" I asked her genuinely confused. "Mike, you have to promise." She tells me very sternly.

El's pov:

Mike was being impossible, I sat there with the sternest look I can give. "Mike do you promise?" I ask my voice strong and loud. "Yes, I promise." He says, I look around me to see that we're in the clear, boy if Hopper finds out I'm going to be in a whole lotta trouble. "ok, after the demogorgon took me I went to the upside down. I started screaming for you, but I couldn't find you. I was walking through the school when I came across a portal, I walked through it and ran to your house. I saw all the government people, I got scared and ran." I had stopped to catch my breath and wipe my tears.

"I ran into the woods," I saw Mike crying but continued the story. "I was in the woods for awhile, until Hopper found me and brought me to a cabin just outside where we are now." That's when I saw his face turn from sad to angry. "You promised you weren't going to get mad."

"I'm not mad, I just want to talk to Hopper." Was all he said, then he walked away toward the cabin.

Mike's pov:

El told me where she was, I got pissed at Hopper so I told El that I am just going to talk to hopper. I walked to where she came from, and sure enough there was the cabin. I knocked on the door, and within a second Hopper answers the door, "El, where-, your not El." He stops mid sentence when he realized who I was. "Why did you keep El away from me?" "Hopper I'm sorry I had to tell him, and he PROMISED he wouldn't get mad." When she said the word promised she gave me a death stare, that looked like she was going to snap my neck at any moment.

A/N

Sorry for any spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes.