The Questions

El's pov:

I must have fallen asleep during the movie because next thing I know it's almost dark out. I went to shift onto my side but there was a force pulling me down. I look over and I see Mike, his hair is all messed up and in his face, I started to blush. I shake Mike to see if he would wake up, but all he did was mumble and then turn over to his side.

I slowly got up making sure not to wake him up. I found a pen and paper and wrote Mike a note 'Hey Mike I went back home, I'll be here at around 12 xoxo ~el'. I walked out of the door taking one last look at Mike before I left.

Mike's pov:

I woke up and El wasn't there I started panicking, until I saw the note, 'Hey Mike I went back home, I'll be here at around 12 xoxo ~el'. I smiled to myself as I walked upstairs, my mom was in the kitchen cooking eggs "Hey, honey did you sleep in the basement last night?" She asks confused, "y-ya, I couldn't sleep so I went to the basement." I said stuttering, she gives me a confused look but before she can say anything I run upstairs to my room.

El's pov:

I quietly walked into the cabin and into my room, but before I could even pretend to be asleep Hopper comes barreling in. "Why are you home so late?" "Me and Mike were just watching a movie, we must've fallen asleep." I say calmly hoping Hopper wouldn't get to worked up. "Ok but if I find out anything that happened I'm going to be angry, ok?" He asks "ok"

I woke up a few hours later to the smell of eggos (of course they're my favorite food.) I walk over to the kitchen sit down and grab 3 from the stack. I scarfed them down, and walked over to the t.v. Hopper has to go into work today so I can go to Mike's house with no judgement.